Introduction

How's it. My name is Alianna (Ah-LEE-Ah-Nah) it's a mixture of both Grandmothers' names. (Back before it was cool ... Renesmee) Alison is my Mother's Mother and Anna is my Father's Mother's name. Anyway, I have been working for Da Kine Bail Bonds for about 5 years now. I am now a Bounty Hunter in Training. I haven't officially earned my badge yet. Cross your fingers for me. I started as the office errand runner while I was in college. During the School Year I would work with Beth & Dog, but during the summer, I would work with Leland, and there I would be the secretary, and occasionally errand runner and/or babysitter. I got the Job through my older sister Kayla Faith Stevens. She is the guidance counselor at Sacred Heart Academy and was Cecily Chapman's Counselor; I was a senior when she was a freshman. I happened to walk into her office after school to ask for a ride home and saw Dog & Beth there, and my sister introduced us. "Uncle Dog" as he introduced himself to me as, upon learning that I was a senior, asked what I had planned on majoring in, in college. He was very happy that I was a considering a career in law enforcement. He insisted that I job shadow him to actually see what it was like (behind the cameras.) Dog and Beth had been there to set up a couple of events. They wanted to set up a "No Ice in Paradise" Lecture event, a Mock Accident, and also a question & Answer about Law Enforcement & their lives as bounty hunters. They said that only the "No Ice in Paradise" event would be filmed the rest was during the off season.

February 2008 – Da Kine Bail Bonds

"Uncle Dog" Called the School the next morning and spoke to Kayla and set up for me to come down to Da Kine and introduce me to everyone. I got to meet: Duane Lee, Justin, Tim, Baby Lyssa, Wesley, Sonny and Ili, the only person who I did not get to meet that day was Leland. While I was there I got to sit in as they pulled a new bail jumpers file. "Auntie Beth" handed out a couple copies of the arrest record and "Uncle Dog" taped a copy of the wanted flyer to the wall. After discussing all the particulars, he decided that he would need to trick this defendant to catch him.

He decided to have me call and say that we needed him to fill out a H.I.89 form because it was a new bond and that we need it before he can go to court for his hearing. I am surprised it actually worked and the defendant showed up and Tim took him down. Now I wasn't allowed in the room when it happened because they didn't want him to see me and know what I look like to seek revenge. So I got to peek from Beth's office when they finally got him down.

"Auntie Beth" Sat there and talked to the defendant and listened as the defendant told them all his sob story. "Uncle Dog" Gave him a cigarette and told him that it was ok. He told him he was going to repost his bond and wasn't going to press charges for Bail Jumping if he promised to go to rehab. He agreed and then Tim, Justin, Duane Lee & Beth left to take the prisoner in. Leaving just me and "Uncle Dog" because Ili had to go home, Sonny had to go and train a new fighter, and Wesley was on Lunch.

Uncle Dog sat at his desk and I came over and sat in the chairs in front of him.

"Is there anything I can do while were waiting for the others to return Mr. Chapman" He smiled

"Mr. Chapman Huh? I didn't realize that my father was here. You can call me Dog, if Uncle Dog seems to weird for you." He said.

"I'm Sorry Mist...Uncle Dog. My Parents engrained into my sister and I that we call everyone by Mr. or Mrs. Or Miss...its going to take me a while to get comfortable to call you anything but Mr. Chapman....but I promise to work on it." I explained.

"What do your parents do for a living?" he asked as he lit up another cigarette

"My Mom is a Nurse at Shriners and my Dad is a Forensic Pathologist at the Queen's Medical Center." I told him.