Chapter 4

I groaned the pen light was so bright.

"Ok sweetie, can you tell me your name?" the Doctor asked me putting the pen light down and trying to best help me to sit up. I am a walking bruise. Thankfully no broken bones; bullet proof vest 1 - JJ 0.

Lee came over and sat down on the side of the bed holding my hand.

"Alianna Christina Stephens, D.O.B. December 14, 1989, Age 22, Obama is the president, Leland is my boyfriend, I am a bounty hunter in training with Da Kine Bail Bonds. Depending on how long I was unconscious the date is May 11, 2012....How's my Brain Doc?" I asked looking at the stitches in my hand and then up to Lee.

"You're good, Looks like your lucky, and the only major problem that should be kept up on is you have a slight concussion. How are you feeling?" He asked while writing down my responses to the memory test on my chart.

"No Offense Doc...but seriously? Have you seen me? I am a walking bruise and pin cushion. I'm really sore, and my head is throbbing. ... When can I go home? I really want to go home." I spoke; Lee pulled my hand up and kissed it.

"You can go home in about 20 minutes, my medical advice is to stay with family and take it easy for the next week. I recommend take Tylenol 3s every 4-6 hours and to follow up with your primary care physician on Tuesday."

The doctor said that he would be right back that he needed to get my discharge papers. and then walked out of the room.

I lent forward and carefully wrapped my arms around Lee. He carefully wrapped his around my waist. I Cried.

He shushed me. He tightened slightly, but not too much because he was afraid of hurting me.

"I'm here...I'm not going to let you go." He kissed the top of my head.

"We got him right?"

"Come on you know we got him. We got a little rough with him." Kissing temple

The doctor gave me my discharge instructions and talked to me more about resting and taking it easy. He left and I let go of Lee and Got up to get dressed. They left my pants on. And I grabbed my bikini top and then put my bullet proof vest on. Lee called Baby Lyssa to come and get us and take us to my townhouse.

Lee and I went downstairs to wait for Lyssa, where I learned that it was midnight.

It didn't take her long. Lyssa pulled up and came running in. Lee and I were leaning against the wall in the lobby. Lee was still wearing his Bullet proof vest and badge. When Lyssa arrived she came over to me and pulled me into a bone crushing hug. I yelped and Lee tried to Pry Lyssa off.

"Thank God You are ok."

"Lyssa.Let.Go" Lee emphasized each word and she let go

"Omg...I'm so sorry"

We walked out to the car and we got in and drove off.

We got to the townhouse about 20 minutes later. Lee went and opened up the front door and then came back out to get me.

We walked slowly into the house and Lyssa followed us in. She helped to make sure I got up the stairs and into the bedroom. I went and sat on the bed. Lee and Lyssa walked over to the closet and went to find me something to sleep in.

They came back with a way too big White Tee-Shirt. It looked like it would go down to middle of my thighs. Lee grabbed himself a pair of his boxers from The drawer in my dresser. He keeps a bunch of clothes here. I don't mind that means I can see him more.