7: The Cold, Hard Truth

*Missy's pov*

I stood outside the door of the guy who hit Patrick was. I knew he meant it, and I hoped he didn't like me. I walked in, and he glared at me. His hands were handcuffed to the table so he didn't hit me.

"You," he said and tried to stand, but he couldn't.

"Yes?" I asked sitting down across from him.

"Why did you take me in?"

"You hit a man for one thing."

"He deserved it! He was a rude asshole."

"That rude asshole is my husband, so watch your mouth."

"I'm sorry to hear that."

"You know I can hold you assault, but I need to ask you a few questions."

"What?"

"For one thing, where did you get this?" I asked and placed the tissue with blood that was in his locker on the table.

"You all went threw my locker?"

"Yes, now answer the question!"

"This is against my rights!"

"Answer the question, where did you get this tissue?"

"Why do you want to know so much claustrophobic?" I looked at him with a lot of thought, and I lend forward just a bit with a smile on my face.

"I want to know because you killed Lucy."

"You have no prove to say I did."

"I can get some if that is what you want."

"Where are you going to get it?"

"The shed you locked me in."

"How did you-" 

"You called me claustrophobic. No one knows I am unless they see me in the middle of having a panic attack. I thought I hit the door, but now that I think about it, I couldn't have. Someone would have had to shut the door on me, and none of my teammates would do that to me. Now, why did you kill Lucy, and what is in the shed?"

"I'm not telling you anything, and I didn't kill her!"

"I'm going to prove you wrong," I told him standing up and walking out the door. I had a day to find what was in that shed, and I was planing a putting this man in jail. He killed Lucy. It was plane on his face, but he was too good at not telling people what they want. I sighed and went to Lisbon.

"Boss?" I asked her, and she looked up.

"Yes Thomas?" she asked back and I looked at my feet trying to get the right words out.

"I know Steven killed Lucy. He looked me into the shed, and I think I know why."

"Why?"

"The blood on the card is the blood of Lucy King."

"Well Rigsby just got the test results back, let's go see if you are right."

We walked out the door and found Rigsby staring wide eye at the card, and he looked up shocked. I went over, and he gave me the paper. I was just has shocked has he was.

"No way," I said.

"That is just messed up," Rigsby agreed. It wasn't just Lucy's blood on that card.

"Oh no," Lisbon sighed looking at the card. There was one more thing on the card, and that was a good motive.

----------

"We found the card," Cho told Steven. He placed the pictures of Lucy's body on the table, and then another girls picture, but this one was alive.

"Grace," Steven sighed, and then looked up. "You know, don't you?"

"Yes, but we need you to tell us everything. If you don't we can still prove you did it. Make it easier and convese about the murder of Lucy. Why did you do it?"

"Lucy caught me sleeping with anything girl," Steven told Cho, and looked at the live girl's picture. "She told me a when she first caught me that I had to break it up with Grace or tell Summer. I loved Grace and Summer so much, I couldn't help myself. I kept seeing Summer in the day, but at night I was all Grace's. Lucy found out again. I went over to talk it out with her, but she wouldn't listen. She held up a red card she was using for some kind of play thing. She told me that she was going to tell Summer right then, and I panicked. I couldn't loss Summer and Grace, so I picked up a gun and shout Lucy. She fell and I kept shouting until she died. Their was blood on the card, and I found out that it was a gift from Grace and she had it from one of our nights together. I took it and hid it, but got blood on a tissue also. I killed Lucy all because of two girls."

"Hope you didn't want to see them again," Cho told him standing up and walked out on the upset Steven. Later the police come and took him away, and Summer knocked her hand on my desk making me look up.

"Mrs. Jane?" she asked holding a bag in her hand.

"Yes?" I asked back looking at the young girl.

"I wanted to thank you about finding Lucy's killer. I can't believe she died trying to keep me from getting hurt."

"She cared about you Summer. The real question is, did you care about her?"

"I don't know. Lucy was my best friend, but no one really liked her, and I started to feel the same. I just want to tell her that she is my best friend now, and that will never change."

"I'm glad to hear that Summer."

"Thanks again for helping, and could you give this to Mr. Jane for me. I feel bad he got hit trying to find Lucy's killer."

She placed the bag on my desk and then hugged me. She gave a small wave and left. I looked at the bag with a smile, and took my keys in my left hand, and the bag for Patrick in the other. I left for home to find Patrick on the floor with Brayson and Alexis crawling all over him. The three of them were laughing, and then the kids started to tickle him.

"Stop it, stop it!" he cried, but his children didn't listen. I walked into the room and picked both of them up.

"Hello children!" I told them and they laughed. Patrick stood up with a smile, and I place the children down. They ran off and Patrick looked at the bag.

"What is that?" he asked has I picked it up and gave it to him.

"A gift from Summer," I answered and he looked into it. "She felt bad you got hit, and asked me to give it to you." He pulled out a small snow glob, and he shook it.

"It's wonderful, isn't it?" he asked taking me in one of his arms. I hugged him back and smiled at him.

"We caught Lucy's killer."

"You did?"

"It was Steven. He was cheating on Summer and Lucy found out. He killed her for it."

"I figured that is what happened. I guess some people don't meet Mr. or Mrs. right all the time, do they?"

"I did," I told him, and he smiled down at me.

"I did too," he said and kissed me. I heard two little ew's and looked up and saw Alexis and Brayson in the door way.

"I didn't ask you two to say anything, now did I?" I asked them, and they walked over and got between Patrick and I. I smiled and took Alexis in my hands, and Patrick took Brayson in his. We sat on the couch, and just sat there doing whatever. We turned on the television, and I feel asleep with my family.

Hehe, I have to stop spending time with tall people! I feel like I am going to break my neck trying to talk to them. One of my best friends is over 6 feet tall, and my gosh, I pop my neck all the time! Hey, do you have to look up, down, or straight to talk to your friends? I am bored, haha. Peace out my Stars!