Jealous (y/n) fluff one shot

BEFORE I START- this is my very first story and I hope you love it, if you do please comment because I have a huge story about hogwarts I want to create! Ily all (btw) I have an edit Instagram called "editmypotter" follow me? THANKS! Enjoy! Xoxo

This was edited on 6/22/17 because it was really cringe 😂

"Ugh" you say as you enter the classroom with (y/f/n). "I really don't want to be here today"

"Agreed, I'd rather be sleeping" sighs (y/f/n)

You decide go talk to Hermione, Harry and Ron, even though they are Gryffindors and you're a Slytherin you are still friends with their lot, even though you know your boyfriend despises them. It doesn't bother you though.

You start laughing as you all tell stories and jokes. You glance to the side to Malfoy enter glaring daggers at you. You turn back to the trio and continue laughing.

Snaps enters the class and you go to take your seat next to Draco. You look at him with a slight smile but he looks away, yep he's jealous again, you think to yourself.

You start to doze off until Snape mentions partners. You perk up along with the rest of the class. That is until he mentions he will be picking partners.

Snape pulls out a list and begins reading. He finally gets to your name (y/n) (y/ln) with Harry Potter. Draco mutters under his breathe as he was paired with Crabbe.

You go walk over to Harry and smile. He's really fun to talk to but you could never like him, he's your best friend.

You two laugh all through the lesson and you see Draco glance at you almost every minute with anger in his gray eyes. Harry invites you to go on a walk after potions and you accept.

As potions is over you exit the class with Harry and go for a walk. When it gets dark you decide to go back to the Slytherin common room. 

You enter the portrait hole and get in to see the the only person in the room is Draco, of course. He's sitting on a chair with envy in his eyes, everyone else you figure, is asleep. You stand there as he starts taking.

"Where the hell have you been (y/n)?" Draco states with anger as he stands up.

"None of your business Malfoy," you say mocking him.

"Oh I think it is, as I'm your boyfriend," he stated his face going red.

"Eh nope," you say dryly walking off.

"Were you with potter?" Draco sneers.

"Maybe, he's one of my friend now isn't he," you state smirking seeing as this just pisses Draco off more.

"(y/n) I don't want you around him," he says through gritted teeth.

"Well what are you going to do about it Malfoy?" You state clearly amused.

He picks you up and carries you bridal style up to his room and place you on the bed. He lies down next to you and gently kisses your forehead.

"Nothing, I'm sorry I got so jealous," Draco says, "I just only want you for myself,"

"It's fine," you smile. "Goodnight, I love you Draco."

"I love you too (y/n)" and with that you both fall peacefully asleep.

So that might not have gone where you thought it would because it's real cringe to write (y/n) anything romantic. 😂 Also my friend mocks me for these and I'm a trash writer. Maybe I'll make drarry fluff? Do any of you like drarry.