Draco x Y/N (SMUT)

A/N -
WOW I can't believe I haven't updated in years, I'm like so old now. Anyway, this book is still getting traction so I figured why not update. Here's a smut and the first and only one I've ever done so if it's ass I'm so sorry but hopefully it's good. Anyway, thanks for the support I hope you enjoy and y'all lemme know if you want more parts of anything!! :)
💚🤍

—————————

"Are you going to the party tonight Y/N?" Hermione asks looking up from her book as you walks in and falls into the couch.

"Yeah I think so, it's in the room if requirement right?" You questions whilst yawning as you had just woken from a nap.

"Yeah," Ron says walking in with Harry, "I heard there's going to be all kinds of muggle games and alcohol!" He exclaims taking a seat next to Hermione.

"Okay, I'm going for a walk, but trust me I'll meet you guys there at 9," you say getting up and walking to the portrait to leave. You step out of the portrait and decide to take the stairs down to the dungeons, it's been a while since you'd wandered that way.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't my favorite (your house) out for a stroll" you hear someone say behind you.

You turn around to see nobody other than Draco Malfoy leaning against the wall looking you up and down.

"Ah Malfoy, long time no see, I just missed your face had to come see it" you smirk back at him.

"Cmon now don't let me stand you up from wherever your going, you know I love to watch you walk away" he winks at you as he starts walking over toward you.

"Are you going to the party tonight in the room of requirement?" You ask studying to see his reaction.

"Oh most definitely but I think I have better plans before the party," Draco says grabbing your wrist and pulling you into the Slytherin common room. He pulls you onto the couch and reclines back eyeing the hem of your skirt.

Stunned you sit there and start laughing. You stare at Draco for a minute while sitting on the large sofa. Draco licks his lips when he notices you staring at them. You bite your bottom lip flustered and inch closer to Draco. Draco looked down into your eyes and starting breathing heavily.

"Oh yeah I think I know some better plans to, how about you kiss me first," you mumble softly, leaning closer in to Draco.

Once Draco hears this he didn't hesitate and slams his lips onto yours. He gently pushes you back and places himself on top of you. You run your hands over Draco's broad shoulders while he lets his tongue roam in your mouth. Draco tilts his head to the side to deepen the kiss. This makes you quietly moan into Draco's mouth, making him moan in response. He nibbles lightly on your bottom lip, making you whimper.

Draco goes to your neck, slightly biting it. You moan and throw your head back to give more space. Draco begins grinding between your legs. You moan and drag your hands through the platinum hair. He continues to roam his tongue in your mouth while grinding against your wetness under your skirt. Your hands go under Draco's dark green shirt and tug it up and off. You threw the shirt off to the side and continue to make out with him.

Draco grabs your hips bringing them closer while you wrapped your legs around his waist. You could feel how hard Draco was as he rubbed against you, making it hard to separate. Draco, in a need for air, pulls away from your mouth. He moves closer to your ear, his breathing heavy.

"Be a good girl and let me fuck you baby," Draco whispers and bites your ear lobe. You shiver at the thought.

Draco starts to rub your clit while whispering into your ear. You moan slightly when Draco starts sucking on your neck. You dig your nails into his back in response. Draco lightly kisses your lips and goes back to making out. He licks your bottom lip, making you moan louder. Draco drew back and stared into your shining eyes, full of lust.

"Please fuck me, Draco," you breath heavily.

Draco sent you a smirk and sat up. He took off your jumper, throwing it to the side. You lay back down on the sofa while he begins unzipping your skirt. You help kick off your shoes to make it easier for him. After your skirt is off and on to the floor, Draco inserted a finger into your dripping center. You moan and thrust your hips up to Draco's.

Draco laughs lightly and inserts another finger while using his thumb to gently circle your clit. You began begging for more and can see in his eyes how bad he wants you. He starts removing his own pants, throwing his black trousers on the floor and starts licking along the length of your collarbone. This caused you to moan and tug at Draco's light hair.

Your hands now roam in Draco's underwear. He bites your bottom lip and sucked in a breath. His hands grab your underwear and slid them off.

"Fuck, you're so goddamn sexy," Draco smirked at you, looking down.

You blush as Draco chuckles and takes his own underwear off, his cock hard and springing up. He slightly lifts up your legs, making you wrap them around his waist. Draco inserts a finger into you, making you moan. He sends you smile and inserts another, pumping in and out faster with every moan you give him.

"Draco please," you moaned in response, making him even harder.

He decided to add a third finger, curling them up slightly just to tease you. You gasp and close your eyes.

"D-Draco, just fuck me already!" You beg.

"Anything for you princess" Draco says with a smirk.

He takes out his fingers and lines his erection up to enter your soaking core. He teases your lips lightly making you go crazy and beg out for him.

"Ready baby?" Draco mumbles. You breath heavily and nod.

Draco slowly pushes himself in, making you moan slightly. He begins to move in light thrusting motions. He pulls himself out and then slams into you, making you moan loudly, and pull at Draco's hair. He moans and slams into you again.

"Draco," you moan out making his pace faster as he begins to rub at your clit.

"Fuck Y/N," Draco moans deeply.

He leans down to sloppily kiss your lips and pulls away. You began to dig your nails in Draco's back as he thrusts faster.

"Ugh, fuck Draco you're so good" you moan.

He pulls himself out and goes hard back into you, hitting your spot and making you moan deeply.

"F-fuck, I'm gonna cum," you moan.

"Then be a good girl and cum for me," Draco groans in response.

You release onto Draco's length and he finishes with you, releasing inside of you. He pulls himself out and lays beside you. You both breathe heavily and look into each others eyes.

Seeing no sense of regret in your eyes Draco smiles.

"You're so fucking adorable, now I'm ready to go to the party" Draco says into your ear. You blush and smile back.
"And to think I just wanted a walk," you whisper and laugh.