Draco x Y/N • French Lessons

HELLO, so something you may not know about me is I am learning French so
I wrote this short Y/N x Draco one shot. I may make this a part story though. Sorry I haven't posted in FOREVER, I've been busy with school 🙄🙃. Hope you enjoy, don't forget to vote and comment 💓 that photo up there was just funny but not very relevant so 🤷🏼‍♀️. Okay, now enjoy!

       "No it's, s'il te plaît," Draco says laughing. "Repeat after me, see."
       "See," you say laughing back
       "Tuh," Draco says sounding it out for you.
       "Tuh," You follow.
       "Play," He finishes.
       "Play," you say with a nod and laugh.
       "Okay good job, now say it all together, s'il te plaît," He says looking at you.
       "S'il te plaît," you say with a smile.
       "Great job, one down, thousands to do," he says laughing and leaning back into the beanbag on the floor.
       "Can't I just like, install french into my brain, that would be so much easier" you say as you walk over to the fridge.
        "Tu es si belle," Draco says in a soft voice looking your way.
       "Dracoooooo, you can't just say stuff to me in French, I don't understand," you say grabbing two waters out of the fridge and tossing one to Draco as you walk back his way.
      "Okay so onto some more basics, repeat this, je m'appelle," Draco says taking a sip of water.
      "Juh-muh-pell?" You repeat sounding each word out.
       "Yes, great job! très bon," he says smiling at you.
       "Okay so it would be like, je m'appelle y/n, right?" You ask Draco.
       "Exactly, now, où se trouve," He says.
       "Ooh suh trouve," you say with uncertainty.
       "Yes. That would be asking someone where is," "Okay now, vous êtes le gars le plus chaud jamais," he replies laughing.
        "What the hell, I didn't catch literally any of that," you say with a look of confusion clear on your face. Draco laughs clearly amused.
        "Okay never mind, that was a joke, I'll give you two more phases and then you can head to bed," he says looking for your approval.
       "Okay sounds like a plan," you reply.
       "Bonne nuit," he says with a yawn.
       "Bon-new-e," you repeat.
       "Great, and lastly, dors bien."
       "Door-bee-on?" you say now yawning and waking toward your bed.
       "Yeah basically," Draco says waking to the fridge to put his water away. "I'll teach you more tomorrow," He says walking to the bed to find you fast asleep. "Bonne nuit, tu es très belle et mon tout, je t'aime" He says kissing your cheek. "À demain amour" he says walking out the door and locking it behind him.
The End :)

Here's what all the French phases mean btwwww
S'il te plaît - please
Tu es si belle - you are so beautiful
Je m'appelle - my name is
Très bon - very good
Où se trouve - where is
Vous êtes le gars le plus chaud jamais - you are the hottest guy ever
Bonne nuit- good night
Dors bien - sleep well
Bonne nuit, tu es très belle et mon tout, je t'aime - good night, you are very beautiful and my all, I love you
À demain amour - to tomorrow love
Heyyy so if you liked this and want a part two then vote and comment. Thanks 💗