Math Class Seduction

Fem-slash one-shot. All characters are 18+. Enjoy and please vote and comment. Thank you!

~Shals <3

~ ~

Math Class Seduction [girlxgirl]

It’s the third time today that I feel that heavy yet longing gaze. At first I didn’t know where it was coming from, but now I’m sure. Her eyes, her deep blue eyes, are staring at me once again from the back of the room. I see her looking at me from the corner of my eye and I can’t help but avert my eyes. If I’m honest I would say that it doesn’t frighten me. It gives me a chill down my spine at how forbidden this could be. But I hide those thoughts deep in the back of my head. It just can’t be. A teacher cannot date a student, much less someone of the same sex.

There’s a border line between an innocent teacher/ student relationship, and the relationship I yearn to have. How does one go from ‘teacher’ to ‘lover’ without fear of being caught?

“Ms. Robins?”

A student calls my attention and I leave my world of forbidden touches and kisses in the back of my head.

“Yes, Emily?”

She’s petite and real pretty, but what makes her so adorable is the smile that never seems to leave her lips.

“I was wondering if you could help me with this problem,” she shows me her notebook and I try to help her, but I have an urge to look up and meet a pair of deep blue eyes.

After I explain the problem to Emily, I look at the clock and sigh. Fifteen more minutes and school will be over. Fifteen more minutes and I can go back to my thoughts. Fifteen more minutes and I’ll be free from her burning gaze.

I look out to the classroom and sigh. Almost everyone has their heads in their arms on the desk; not even bothering to finish their class work.

“The problems will be due on Monday. Be sure to have them corrected by one of your peers before turning them in at the beginning of class.” I know that no one is listening, but it’s my job to let them know what’s going to happen. Even though I’m a substitute, I take my job seriously.

The bell rings and I hear their sighs of relief.

“Class dismissed,” I take off my glasses and pinch the bridge of my nose. It has been a long day. As I’m getting my things ready to head to the teachers’ launch, someone places the worksheet on my desk.

Sabrina Evans. Her work is all wrong, as if on purpose. I’ve seen her work many times before, and she always had he highest score without even trying. Now, all the problems were wrong and it was pissing me off.

“Ms. Evans, I need to talk to you about your work.” She turned and our eyes met.

“Sure,” there was a small smile on her lips.

The classroom is deserted now as I stand next to my desk with my arms crossed over my chest. Sabrina sits on the desk across from me. Her shoulder length auburn hair is up in a messy ponytail.

“Is something wrong with the worksheet, Ms. Robins?”

As I’m about to tell her off, I notice her white shirt unbuttoned down to her chest. I bite my tongue as I try to look somewhere else but at her firm breasts and her milky white skin.

“You should do your buttons up.”

She looks down with a small blush on her cheeks, “oh, sorry about that,” and buttons up her shirt.

I stay quiet for a while as I try to think of anything else but push her down on the desk and kiss her all over.

“Miss, are you ok?”