Chapter Two- Taken

Sadly, I do not own marvel or Ironman man, but if I do.... nahh,it won't be mine. :(

Chapter Two- Taken

After dismantling the poor car, Tony got tired. So that means there's a lot of time wasted since Tony isn't that much,

Well getting tired. But he doesn't forget that Jessie hadn't woke up yet. He watched it using his cctv cameras and while he was working he had a live stream of Jessie sleeping.

How did he do it? Scratch that. How does that doesn't give him the creeps, rather. 'It's not creepy. It's not creepy.' He kept that in his head whenever he'll think of it because basically he felt like a spy.

In his own house.

What will just Jessie say and how'll she react when she'd find this whole video craps of Tony? He had conclusions and the number one running is maybe she'd pull the trigger in his head like he'd watch in one of Jessie's videofootage. He'd saw how she pulled it with ease and left the bloody body without even any regret.

'Don't.' Stark said to his mind as he lowered himself to his couch, more likely bed since he used it than his bed. He closed his eyes and waiting for Jessie to wake up.

'Should I throw a party for Jess?'

'Or just give her a present.'

'Nahh, parties better and I hope she'll like it.'

Countless thoughts entered Tony's mind and occupied it. It gave him a bit ease though, knowing that she's safe. Atleast for now since that last kidnap attempt was last week which he is grateful for. Once again, he opened his eyes to stare at the hologram of Jessie, peacefully sleeping. Then he closed his eyes once more.

He didn't knew how long did he closed his eyes but after hearing a loud crash and simultaneous explosions inside the mansion, he got up and suited before Jarvis could even inform him.

"House Status?" Ironman asked after suiting up, dozen of icons and info about his house popped up under the mask.

The whole mansion was okay besides Jessie's room. Panick quickly built inside Tony and tripled than his panic ealier when she fainted. He immediately flew up, crashing the separating floor and making big hole.

"To hell with the floor." Tony grumbled then focused on the red beeping dot in his mask, eager to catch or kill the intruder. He blasted the door and it flew open, gladly Jessie wasn't hit.

Sure, it was threwn on the bed but Jessie? Where is Jessie? He quickly scanned the room and saw the one side of the wall was huge dent. He flew in there and saw a glimpse of Jessie's long brown hair shoved into a vehicle. Ironman flew in there like a mad beast ready to eat the Earth.

Under the mask, Tony was raging mixed with panic and confusion. But above all he felt an anger he never felt before that those people dead are the only thing who can sate his anger. In no time, Ironman was keeping his pace with the vehicle. Also, he knew that there where seven men in it. And still unsure if it was Shields'. Tony had doubted on them long ago.

Because they too, tried many attempts to get Jessie, the same lines getting into Tony's nerves. But, they won't forget that its Ironman their facing and would just let them his prize.

Still, he is unsure if its the underground society since they had the technology same as Shield but to hell with that; Tony's so much more.

Ironman grabbed the door, and pulled it out then throwing it somewhere. There he saw a girl, masked and he was sure it was Jessie just by seeing the brown curly hair lying in its stomach.