Chapter 2.

England's  P.O.V

I woke up, with a bloody head ache. The pain was all over my head, that I couldn't sleep well. I got up and went to get some tea. The kettle was boiling, so I had time to change. I really didn't have anything to do, so I chose my old T-shirt with black skinny jeans.

I looked at myself from the mirror. My head started to get more painful. Word's we're going crazy in my head. Ugly, weird, a wanker, useless and all the other things I've heard. I felt my body getting angrier. This feeling, made me want to punch the mirror. I walked to the bathroom, like a ghost. A ghost that wasn't spooky. I opened the cabinet under the sink, and started searching. I had this need for something. "Fuck! Where are they!" I shouted as I was throwing everything on to the floor. I took out a little plastic bag, it had colourful pills inside it. I took out one, really slowly. I thought about what would happen, but I heard the voices in my head. Screaming and crying my name, like I was killing people again. I threw the pill into my throat and started drinking water. I coughed a few times and looked at myself from the mirror again. I felt like crying, crying until nothing came out. I felt my head getting lighter, like a balloon. It felt like it would float away. The world started turning around. I saw flying mint bunny flying around with the fairies. They we're saying something, but I didn't hear them. I started walking downstairs, remembering that the kettle probably boiled. The stairs we're moving on their own, and it felt like they would push me down. I got to the kitchen, I poured the hot water over a rainbow teabag, and left it there. My body was getting heavy now. I waved my hand's, on front of me, and they we're moving so slow. Even Roderich moves faster. I looked out the window, seeing the world as a rainbow made me giggle. I heard a loud noise coming from the front door. I walked there slowly and opened the door.

"How'd you like some rainbow tea, it's really tasty. Even flying mint bunny likes it." I said laughing and giggling.

I didn't see the person, I didn't even hear him. I just smiled and offered tea, it felt like the right thing to do. The person tried to stop me from going back inside, but why? I had to drink my rainbow tea, other wise it would get bad. The person started to wobble me around.

"Hey, stop that. I don't like being wobbled." I said trying not to laugh.

I tried to figure out who the person was. I could only figure out that he was taller than me. I felt my head getting heavy now, then it started to hurt again. The air started to get heavy, like it wanted me to fall. I barely breathed, but I was still standing. I only laughed, I don't know why but it was funny. My feet probably broke, because I was lying in the ground now. My head hurt even more, probably I hit it when I fell. My body got heavier, and I felt my eye's closing. The last thing I saw was ocean blue eyes.

Bloody hell what happened? I asked myself as I tried to figure out where I was. I was in my room, on my bed, tucked in. I sat up and looked around. Was it a dream? I heard the clock tick in the silent room. I looked at it. 5 am or is it pm? I tried to get up, but my body fell as I got up. Crawling wasn't a good way to go, but I needed to know what happened. I don't remember anything. My body was so heavy that it hurt. "Why can't I move!" I yelled at myself, trying to get up again. I felt useless, like a baby that couldn't walk. I tried once more, but as I failed. I gave up. I heard someone running the stairs up, I panicked and tried to go back to my bed. The steps we're so close, so I just took my blanket and covered myself with it. The door opened and a person came in. I don't know why someone would be here. To make fun of me? I heard the steps getting closer, every second I got more scared. The person stopped and put he's or she's hand on the blanket. The blanket was swung of me, and the person looked at me.

"Why are you here Alfred?" I asked him annoyed.

It had to be Alfred, the only person I didn't want to see, was in my house. He looked at me shocked first but then he's face got angry. He picked me up, and threw me on my bed. He looked at me. He looked so disappointed, that it made me want to go away. He left me without saying anything. I stared at my feet, I don't remember what happened. Why would I wear clothes to bed? Did I go to a night club in the evening? Or did I get tired in the morning? Or did I? I was caught in my thoughts when Alfred came back with tea. He gave me a cup and went to my desk. He sat down and stared at me.