Chapter 18

~A week later~

Hannah's P.O.V.

They are releasing my from the hospital today and I am so glad. I'm sick and tired of this fucking hospital. But even better, I get to go home and sleep with my fiancé! I'm not yet used to calling him that but, I love it.

My train of thought was lost when I heard a knock on the door. I got up and walked to it to answer it. I opened it to see the doctor standing there.

"Hello, Ms.Landry. Or should I say, soon to be Mrs.Morgan?" he laughs. "We need you to sign these discharge papers before you leave today. Make sure you check in with me before you leave."

"Ok, doctor. I will." I replied.

"Congrats, by the way." he said, turning to leave.

"Thank you." I said just as he walked out the door.

I packed up my things and called Brad.

Brad's P.O.V.

*Ring Ring Ring*

My ringing phone woke me up. I sat up in my bed and looked at the clock. 9:30. Who the hell is calling me?

"Hello?" I said into the phone.

"Hey, baby. Did I wake you up? I'm sorry." I heard Hannah's sweet voice in the phone.

"Yes you did, babe. But that's ok, you can make it up to me later. If you know what I mean."

"Oh you know I will, baby."

I laugh and say "What's up?"

"Well I'm all ready to go, could you come pick me up?"

"Of course, let me just shower and I'll be right there."

"Or you can just let me shower with you when we get home." she said in a sexy voice.

"Sounds amazing baby. I'll get dressed and come get you."

"Ok, see you soon. Love you."

"Love you, too."

I hung up the phone and got out of bed.

Since I was shirtless, I just put on my hoody and zipped it up and my grey sweatpants, knowing I would be having a shower when we got home.

I got a few candles from the kitchen and set them up around the bedroom and lite them.

I then grabbed my keys and got into my car. As I was driving to the hospital for the last, hopefully until the babies are born, I thought about how I haven't hear from Lexie in what seemed like forever.

Before I knew it, I was at the hospital. I got out of the car and went up to Hannah's room.

I knocke on the door, waiting for her to answer. When she did I smiled brightly.

"Hey my stunning fiancé." I said, pulling her in tightly and kissing her.

"Hey, sexy." she said kissing me back.

"Ready to go?" I asked her as I took her bags.

"Yup."

We walked out together, hand in hand knowing that no one could ever break us apart.

The drive home was very quite, I'm guessing because we were both thinking about how the last time we were in a car together, it was the accident. To be honest, I'm terrified that it is going to happen again.

When we arrived at the house, we got out of the car and went inside. When we got inside, my mom gave her a big hug and we went into our room.

"Wow, what's all this, baby?" Hannah asked, regarding the candles.

"I just wanted your homecoming to be as special as you." I replied.

"Awe, baby."

I dropped her bags on the floor and quickly pulled her close and kissed her.

I swooped her up in my arms and carried her to the bathroom that is connected to our bedroom.

When we got in the bathroom, I put her back on her feet, continuously kissing her.

I took her jacket off and placed it on the ground. I let her do the same with mine.

It wasn't long before we were both naked and in the shower.

We were in the shower, pressed up against each other, making out.

I slightly pushed her against the wall of the shower and placed my hands on the wall behind her.

We were like that for a few minutes until Hannah sat down on the little stool that was in the shower and put my hard cock in her mouth and started to licking it.

I let of moans of pleasure to let her know how much I was enjoying it.

Hannah stood up and lowered me down to the stool so that I was sitting on it. She the climbed atop of me and inserted me into her.

We both let out moans of extreme pleasure.

We both reached our climax together and finished our shower.

When we got out of the shower we put towels around our wet bodies.

"That was amazing, baby." I said, pulling her in close and kissing her passionately.

"It sure was. The best one yet." she said, giving me a winky face. When ever she does that it makes me want her even more, and she knows that.

I took her hand in mine and went into the bedroom and laid on the bed and cuddled together.

---------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS, SORRY IT'S SHORT BUT, I JUST COULDN'T THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE TO DO... :( I'LL DO MY BEST TO DO A LONGER ONE!

AFTER SCHOOL STARTS IT WILL BE A BIT HARDER TO UPDATE OFTEN :( SORRY

SHES HOME NOW! YAY!

THANKS FOR READING EVERYONE!!

~Robin