Eighty seven

(Kinky times warning)

Phil opens the cupboard and pulls out the pancake mix which his mum had purchased for the boys. He places it on the kitchen work surface, and opens the box pulling out the ready made mixture and pouring half of it into a saucepan.

Phil tips the mixture a bit to quickly, and manages to splash some on Dan's face, who was standing watching Phil make their breakfast.
"Phil!" Dan exclaims, and Phil chuckles lightly,
"Here, let me get that" he smirks, wiping even more mixture on Dan's face, who opens his mouth in shock.

"Did you actually just.." Dan grins, as he dips his whole hand into the mixture and runs it over Phil's shirt.
"Hey! That was new!" Phil scolds, but with the same silly smirk plastered over his face.

"You'll have to take it off to put in the wash then" Dan teases, as he gets slightly closer to Phil and kisses his cheek lightly, leaving a pancake mix splodge on Phil's face.

Phil looks down at his blue shirt with a penguin printed onto it,
"Maybe I will..." he whispers, as he slowly begins to slip his shirt off, and place it neatly on the kitchen work surface.

Dan does the same with his shirt, and quickly pulls himself into Phil, his lips pushed against the other boy's, and his arms wrapped around Phil's cold torso.

The kiss heats up pretty quickly, and Phil starts to walk Dan back to push him against the cabinets as their make out session intensifies by the second.

Phil spots the sofa out the corner of his eye, and guides Dan over to the comfortable settee. Dan naturally falls back onto the sofa, bringing Phil down with him, and Phil begins to slowly grind his hips as the two shirtless boys make out messily on the couch.

Dan reaches down and begins to unbutton Phil's trousers, and Phil quickly helps to remove them, as well as somehow sliding Dan's down too so the two boys are just in their boxers.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Both boys ask at the same time, causing them both to laugh at their own comments. Dan slips his own boxers down, and rubs his hand around Phil's hips to ask him to take his boxers off too.

Doing as Dan wanted, Phil also removes his boxers, and doesn't hesitate to go straight into Dan. He moves slowly, gradually picking up speed as he pulls in and out of Dan, as Dan softly sucks Phil's neck, leaving purple hickeys.

=•= =•= =•= =•= =•= =•=