One

"Six more weeks till I'm out of here and back at university" thought Anna. Coming home for the summer really wasn't her best idea. She could have been swanning around Greece with her parents, but the lure of six weeks working and partying at home with her best friend Vic was just too much, so that's how she's ended back in the north east of England working in Vic's cafe to pay for her weekend antics.

"Have you seen him yet?" Vic said as she brushed​ past her balancing a tray of cakes and tea "Table six, tall, thin and nerdy looking? He's just your type!". Anna looked over to the table but could only see the back of a guy's head "Vic I'm not looking for anyone, you know this. I'm home to spend time with you, boys are too much hassle" she sighed. "Well you're gonna have to take a look" Vic said with her wicked grin "I've just switched his table to yours!".

Anna blushed with embarrassed, Vic really knew how how to wind her up. She caught a quick glimpse of herself in the mirror, tidied her curly brown hair and walked over to the table. "May I take your order please?" She said, not even looking up from her note pad. "Sure, I'll take a cappuccino and a chocolate brownie" He replied. He had an American accent which shocked Anna, she looked up from her pad and into his eyes.

He really was the most handsome man. Short curly brown hair brushed over to one side, lightly tanned skin, black thick rimmed glasses and behind those the most beautiful green eyes she had ever seen. He stopped her in her tracks, made her brain feel stoned. She stood just staring at him for a moment dumbstruck. "Hello?" the man said quietly and she snapped back to reality. "Sorry about that, it won't be two minutes" Anna said, swiftly turning round and heading to the kitchen.

Anna opened the kitchen door to be greeted by Vic almost doubled up with laughter "How did that go then Miss awkward? You'd think by the old age of 20 you'd have the whole talking to guys thing sorted" she said with a grin. "He would like a cappuccino and a brownie" Anna said through gritted teeth. "And I would really like his number" she said bursting into laughter "He is beautiful!".

Anna picked up the coffee and cake and headed out into the cafe. Even as she approached his table she could feel the flush in her cheeks. This had never happened to her. She'd had men tell her that she was beautiful but wasn't ever really interested in anyone. Instant attraction was something she had never felt. Her priorities had always been education first, fun with the girls second and men last. Yet she hadn't even met this guy properly and she could feel all of that slipping away. "There you go" she said as she placed his order on the table. He looked at her and smiled "Thanks erm?". "Anna" she replied as she pointed to her name badge and smiled. "Cool, thanks Anna, my name is Noah" the man answered.

**********************************
Hell! I don't know if this is any good or even reads correctly but I'm just putting it out there. There will be lots more. If anyone wants it.

Thanks