Thirty Five

Noah stripped down and ran into the sea to join her. Catching up with her he dove under the water and pulled her down with him. They both rose back together. "Noah!" Anna spluttered and splashed him. "You're a mean man Mr Grossman" she laughed "Anyway, You only want to marry me for my hairy Greek babies don't you?" Anna teased. "Imagine, big old hairy half Greek, half Jewish babies with your big nose and my huge hair. My god they'd be beautiful" she laughed pulling him in and wrapping her legs around him. "Hey, my nose isn't that big!" He laughed "Our babies would be perfect, just like you!". "And you" she said kissing the end of his nose "I must say Anna Grossman does have a nice ring to it!, I love you so much Noah but this was a stupid mistake, its bloody freezing. Let's get out and dry off".

They got to the shore and lay on the sand side by side. Anna smiled at him, the biggest grin that Noah had ever seen. "What are you smiling at?" He enquired. "I'm just looking at you. Thinking how lucky I am. I love everything about you, even the little things, I notice them more every day". "I don't know what you mean?" He asked. Anna traced her finger down his cheek "I love the little triangle of moles on the side of your face, the way you push your glasses up with the back of your hand, when you get nervous your face flushes pink, the colour of your eyes and how it changes in the light. But most of all, I love that when you smile at me, my heart skips a beat and my brain goes to mush and just for a second...It's like nothing else matters in the world but you and I. It's like magic, just like in the painting I showed you in the attic. You're so handsome and so beautiful on the inside too and it drives me wild! Honestly, I know it's mad, but that's what it feels like".

"Wow, I never knew that about me. I mean it's not like I've had a girl to tell me that before. But still. I don't know what to say". "You don't have to say anything Noah, as long as you feel the same" she said as she reached for his hand. "It's bloody insane, that's what it is. It's the fastest relationship in the world. But I'm happy and you're happy and that's really all that matters. Right?". Noah rolled on his side and laid his head on her chest. "Right" he replied. "Let me take you to all the places where I visited when I came here with my folks. I've some amazing experiences for us to try if you'll let me. And I've a few things I'd like us to try in my bed too!" She said with a wicked grin. Noah lifted his head up and smiled "Oh really?, Well let's get back and start working on that then shall we?".

****************

1.51 am here and I'm up for college at 7.00. I am Insomnias bitch!

Thanks
Xx