Twenty Seven

Anna woke up at the crack of dawn. She quietly got out of bed and took out the wooden box from under it. She wrapped a blanket around herself and went outside. Inside the were all the drugs she owned. She'd had that coke in there for almost two years now. She didn't even know why she'd kept it. She certainly didn't have any intention of using it. She walked to the edges of the garden, opened the packages and let the white powder blow away, ground the pills into the floor and tore up the last joint. She didn't need any of that, she didn't need anything really, her small addiction was long gone and that part of her life was over. She had Uni and Maddie, her folks, Vic and Daniel. But she wanted Noah, more than anything else in the whole world, she'd waited so long for someone like him to come along. Someone who she could have a beautiful life with, to be the sun in their sky. This was the stuff that dreams were made of and she could barely believe it all.

Maybe it was time to leave Vic and her past behind. Maybe it would be better to take Noah to London or to her folks place in Greece. Somewhere there really would be just the two of them. She would speak to Noah about it once her folks came home. But for now she just wanted to be with him, in the cabin alone.

She tip toed inside and got back into bed. A ray of morning light shone through the window and onto the side of Noah's face. Anna was overcome with emotion at how handsome he was, even when sleeping. If she could have painted her ideal man she never could have imagined someone as beautiful as he, he was perfect, both inside and out. She ran her finger over his cheek rousing him. "Anna...You ok?" He whispered. "I'm good, just happy. I didn't mean to wake you" she answered. "Mmmmm, come here" he murmured pulling her in for a kiss. They kissed and made love for what felt like hours. Slow, sleepy and passionate. It was like nothing else mattered but them. Till they fell back to sleep wrapped in a lovers embrace. The cabin could have burned down around them and they wouldn't have noticed. They were destined to be together. Like two pieces of a broken puzzle made whole again.

*****
Pretty short I'm afraid. I had a whole smut scene written but wasn't sure if you'd all be sick of that by now?

Thanks readers
Xx