Chapter 2

I moaned again and he threw of my tank top. 

''Logan, no I can't'' I looked at him. ''My best friend is in the room beside and it can wait okey?'' 

''Okey'' Logan looked really disapointed. Then I threw myself at him so that I was on top of him. I kissed him harsh and then I kissed his chest, then he shivered under my lips. I could feel him getting hard under me. I sat down onto his crotch and smirked at him. 

''Sorry for being such a tease'' I looked loving at him and gave him a kiss. 

''You don't have to, I'm such a tease to'' He looked proud over his comment. I jumped off him and took off my pants. Then Logan threw his shirt to me and I slipped into it. He got up and got some clothes. I put on the album Take me home (deluxe album) and I would started to play. I started to sing with it and Logan started to dance with me. After 3 minutes the song was over and rock me started to play. I jumped onto the bed and started to sing with the song. 

''I want you to rock me, rock me, yeah.'' I smiled at Logan and continued. ''I want you to hit the pedal heavy metal show me you care'' 

Logan took me by the waist and I put my legs around his waist an kissed him lightly. He put me down to the floor and we went out from our room. But first I turned off the music. When I came out from my room Elice and Logan was sitting on the couch watching tv. 

''Hey, we're on the news'' Elice said and I sat down in the middle of them. 

''Logan Lerman's girlfriend Lexi, also known as Lexi Payne, was seen out shopping today. But that wasn't the thing we reacted on, she had an engagement ring on her left hand. I think the young lovebirds is going to get married'' 

''I'm so sorry Logan I shouldn't have the ring on'' I looked sad at him. 

''Lexi it's okey, I knew it will get out'' Logan kissed me light. Suddenly all three of our phones started to ring. 

''It's my mom'' Logan said and got up and answered, he went into the kitchen. 

''My mom to'' Elice said and went to her room. 

''Oh it's certainly my mom to'' I answered the phone.

''Hello its Lexi?'' I said and waited for my mom asking me about the ring. 

''Hi... It's Cameron.'' A manly voice said. 

''No..No..No..No.. What do you want from me!'' I screamed into the phone. ''YOU LEAVED ME!'' 

''I'm just greeting you and Logan for the porposal'' The manly voice said. 

''Oh thanks and bye, don't ever call me again!'' I pressed the end button. 

I started to cry and I fell down on the floor. I stopped crying and searched for my aunt's number. When I found it I pressed call and the signals went on. On the fifth signal she answered. 

''Hello it's Lucy Payne'' She answered. 

''Hi aunt it's Lexi'' I said and smiled. 

''Lexi? Nice to finally hearing of you'' She said and I could hear her smile. 

''I was wondering if me and my fiancé come on a ride today'' I said and smiled about the thought of the ranch. 

''Yeah, can you come in one hour, you want to ride her right?'' She said. 

''Yeah, I've missed my darling, bye'' I smiled at the tought of 'my' white horse.