Chapter 7

*Lexi's point of view*

I woke up thanks to my phone, I looked at the screen and answer the phone.

"Hello it's Lexi" I said while looking around the room.

"Hi Lexi its me, Dakota your bestie" A voice squealed.

"Oh no you're not my best friend, what do you want from me?" I looked over to my side and saw Logan laying there, snoring.

"I heard you are marrying Logan Lerman and just wanted you to know that he can't love a ugly geek like you" Dakota said with a mean voice.

"Excuse me but you aren't that pretty either" I looked down on my body and saw that I was in one of Logans comfy shirts.

"He will be more happy with me than with you because you get so jealous so easy" I could hear her smirk. "He will find someone else that is much better than you"

"Eh no he is happy with me and not with you, so bye" I said and the line went dead. I looked over to Logan and I could feel the tears burn in my eyes. I let the tears stream down my face and started a silent scream so I don't wake up the whole house, I started to shake while I screamed. My whole body shaked like I was freezing. The place on my side started to move and I could feel someones strong arms around my waist.

"It's okey, schh" Logan said and pulled me tighter to him. ''I'm here for you''

I turned around and faced Logan, I looked up to him and a small smile leaved me.

''Hey how is it?'' Logan looked worried at me.

''It's okey, you can sleep now'' I said and with tears still falling down my cheeks.

''I will not sleep until you're asleep'' Logan said with his dark voice. I pressed myself to his chest and his grip thighten around my body. My eyes got heavier and heavier then I fell asleep.

~The next day~

''Should we wake them up?'' Elice and Dean whispered to eachother. ''Yeah!''

Then someone jumped onto me and I was pressed down onto Logans chest.

''Ouch'' I looked to the person on top of me and Elice sat there with a big smirk. ''For fuck sake''

''What are you doing?'' Logan said with his sexy morning voice. I pushed Elice of me and got up.

''You two need to do whatever because the car leaves in one hour, with or without you'' Elice smiled to me and then she and Dean walked out from my and Logans room.

''C'mon Logan we can take a shower'' I smirked to him.

''Yeah'' Logan got up and walked into the bathroom and I walked behind him. He started the shower and then he took of his clothes, then I did the same. We got into the shower togheter and let the hot water stream down our naked bodies. A couple of minutes later we walked out from the hot shower. I quickly dried my body and put the towel around my body. A black tank top and some shorts laid on the bed and on the other side of them was Logans clothes. I took a black bra and matching panties, then I let the towel fall from my body and down on the floor. Then I quickly put on the panties and the bra. I put on the tank top and the shorts, the tank top had a golden text that said ''I'm busy'' and the shorts was high in the waist and had some rivets on it. When I had got the clothes on me I fixed my makeup and then my hair. Logan came out from the bathroom with a towel around his waist. I smirked to him and laid down on the bed looking up to the roof. My phone started ringing and I answered it without looking to the caller id.

''Hello?'' I said with a little shaking voice.

''Hi Lexi'' A dark voice filled the phone.

''Who is this? And how do you get my number?'' I looked to Logan that had put on his clothes.

''Oh, sorry for not introducing me, I'm...'' The line went dead and I looked to Logan.

''Who was that?'' Logan looked to me.

''I don't know but I need to change my number'' I said and then the door opened.

''C'mon now we need to go!'' Elice said and pushed us out from the room. Then she closed the door behind us.

''Niall!'' I screamed and ran up to him and gave him a hug.

''Ello Lexi'' He said and hugged me back.

''What are you doing here?'' I looked at him.

''Oh no, I'm not the only one here, the other guys is in the car'' He smiled.

''Okay, c'mon now we need to go'' Elice said and we all took our suitcases. We went out and I locked the door after us. After a couple of minutes was we down in the car and it started rolling. I laid my head on Logan's shoulder. I looked to everybody in the car there was Zayn, Perrie(Zayn's wife), Louis, Harry(them both are single), Niall, His wife Alannah, Elice, Dean, Logan and then me. Logan laid his arms around my shoulder and looked to me. I smiled to him and pulled out my earphones, I slowly plugged them into my phone and unlocked my phone, revealing the silly picture of me and Logan, I smiled to the memory and then I got into the spotify app and put on one of my playlists. Then I put one of the earphones in my ear and gave the other one to Logan. He smiled to me and put it into his ear. The first song that started to play was Fix You of Coldplay. I locked my phone and looked at the lockscreen, it was a picture of me, Elice and Logan, the second time Elice met Logan.

*Flashback*

It was a sunny summerday and I was finally having a free day from the movie. Elice and me was in starbucks drinking coffee, when my phone started ringing. I pick it up and looked at the caller ID Logiebear.

''Hello?'' I said smiling to the thought of Logan.

''Hi, I wonder if you know, we could go out today?'' He said and I could tell he was really nervous.

''Sure but Elice will be with us, if it's okey?'' I said and smiled.

''Yeah of course'' He said and his voice shaked.

''Come to the starbucks we always take a coffee on with the cast'' I said.

''Okay, I'll be there in five, bye'' He said and the line went dead.

I looked to Elice and squealed.

''What happend?'' Elice looked confused to me but smiled.

''He asked me out today but I didn't want to leave you so he's coming here'' I smiled to her. ''He'll be here in five''

''You didn't have to'' She said and looked sad at me.

''Eh, you need to meet him longer'' I smirked to her. We sat there and talked about everything and nothing. Then the door opened and we looked to the one who was standing there. It was him. He walked up to the cashier and ordered a coffee, he turned around and our eyes met. He smiled and waved to me. I smiled and waved back to him. He got his coffee and paid the cashier, then he headed to our table.

''Hi'' I said to him and smiled. Elice looked confused at me and then she looked behind her.

''Hi'' She said and smiled.

''Hi girls'' Logan said and took a chair to sit down. I smiled nice to him. We talked about everything like we had knew eachother forever. I sat there looking at people walking outside and then a boy stopped and winked to me. I blushed slowly and looked back to Elice and Logan.

''We should have something to remeber this forever'' I said and looked at them.

''Yeah we can take a picture'' Elice said and them both sat on my sides, then we took some pictures of us.

*End of flashback*

~~

My school starts tomorrow but I'll update so fast I get time.