Chapter 11

*Logan's point of view*

I woke up thanks to the strong sunlight lighting into the room, it was a little weight on my chest and I looked down to see Lexis red hair around her face. I slowly put her hair away so that could look at her face. She looked so peaceful and cute when she laid there snuggling with my bare chest. I smiled of the tought that tomorrow we was officially husband and wife. Her body started to move signaled that she was almost awake. She stretched and let out a small sound and then she looked up to me.

''Goodmorning beautiful'' I smiled to her.

''You're so hot'' She whispered and then she slightly blushed. ''Shit I don't know what I'm saying''

''Its okey'' I smirked to her and kissed her cheek. She smiled to me and was about to kiss me when the door flew up reaviling Dean and Elijah.

''You two need to see this'' They said and dragged me and Lexi out from the bed. They dragged us to the room beside me and Lexi's. We opened the door and Elice laid there with a guy.

''Why should we see this?'' Lexi said and looked to them.

''Look who the guy is'' Dean said and pointed to the guy.

''It's Liam Hemsworth'' Lexi said with her mouth formed like a 'o'. Then a pillow came flying and hit Elijah in the head. Lexi dragged me to our room while she was laughing. She took out her phone and started a song and a smirk was building on her lips. Then she put on some shorts under the shirt and walked to me. The smirk didn't leave her face and her hands find my neck and she leaned in to kiss me. Our lips connected and I laid one of my hands on her hip and another on her cheek, our tongues was dancing perfectly togheter. She was playing with the hair on the back of my neck. A moan escaped from my mouth and she smirked into my lips. She pulled away and danced around the room. She was so beautiful.

"Take a picture it last longer" She smirked to me and rocked her hips. I laughed to her and walked up to her and let my arms wrap around her waist and pulled her closer to me. She giggled and blushed.

"You are so beautiful" I smiled to her and kissed her forehead.

"The first thing you told me was that I was beautiful" Lexi looked into my eyes and slowly locked our lips togheter. I could kiss her forever. A loud cough came from the doorway and we both snapped our heads to the direction. There stood my mom Lisa and Lexi's mom Karen. They both had one hand on their hips and looked to us.

"We're showing pictures and short videos from the baby time and older on you two" Karen said with her thick British accent some tone of anger and a little bit sweet.

"But we was missing you two" My mom continued and smiled. I tool Lexis hand and walked behind our moms that was in a deep conversation about something. When we walked into the living room was everyone there. Lexi and me sat down between Dean and Elice. The video started with a couple of baby pictures and Lexi's brother Liam was singing in the background. The pictures stopped and a short video started to play. It was a small Lexi and Elice they looked like they was 13 years old in that video.

"Hello I'm Lexi and thats Elice and we are going to bake a cake" The small Lexi on the screen said with a really thick British accent. Soon was they done with the dough but instead of doing a cake of it they threw it on the other one. Karen suddenly entered the room with a angry look on her face.

"What are you two doing?" She had one hand on her hips and her other hand pointed to the mess.

"Uh baking" Lexi said and then Elice took some dough in her hand and splashed it on Lexis butt. A small scream leaved her lips and looked to Elice.

The video soon stopped and one of me and Deans videos showed. We both looked to eachother and soon blushed. This are going to be a long day. After ten minutes was the video done and it ended with the picture of me and Lexi a couple of days ago. Then a text came up on the picture "Forever and Always". I smiled to the picture and looked to Lexi, she smiled to me and we leaned in to kiss eachother.

"Okey! Lovebirds we need you two to get ready for the wedding tomorrow!" Ruth said with a smirk. A loud groan came from Nicola, then she stood up running to the toilet.

"Thats a hangover" Elice said but soon her face turned green and she joined Nicola in the bathroom.

"Okey boys take Logan to a room in the other edge of the house and Lexi in the other" Karen said with a smile. Soon was I standing in the middle of a big light blue room with people fixing my hair and stuff. Dean came in to the room with our suits and put it into a closet. Then someone screamed and someone was walking fast and loud to the room I was standing in. A light knock on the door was heard before the door opened reaviling my angry mother.

"Logan Wade Lerman!" Mom said with a angry tone.

"Yes mom?" I said and all the boys exit the room leaving me alone with my really angry mother.

"What have you done to Lexi's neck?" She put a hand on her hip and showed me a picture of Lexi's hickey.

"Oh heh well yeah" I smiled and scratched the back of my neck. "It's a hickey"

"Damn it Logan, do you know how hard it is to cover a hickey?" My mom sounded a little bit sweeter. Then she marshed out of my room. I slowly ran a hand through my hair and all the boys came back. Louis, fixed a little bit angry, my hair again and gave me a glare. Actually was Louis one of the most famous make up artist in the world, he jumped off the band One direction when the band slowly started to fade away and got into the movie buisness like a make up artist. While Louis was fixing my hair I was allowed to watch the other guys in this room. Harry and Zayn was pretty wrapped up in a conversation, Liam and Lucas was also in a deep conversation about something, Dean was laying in the bed looking like he was dead and then Niall was exploring the room soon he dropped down on Deans side also sleeping. But Elijah was gone, he was no where to be found.

"Isn't the wedding tomorrow?" I whispered to Louis.

"Yes but you and Lexi was sleeping to the afternoon so we need to get you two ready" He said and looked me into my eyes, with a small smile on his lips.

"WHO RUN THE WORLD? ME" Someone shouted and the door opened. It wasn't a guy that was standing there, it was a small girl. A smirk leaved her face. "Hello is it me you're looking for?"

"Lexi!" The girls screamed after her. Lexi ran in and hid behind me.

"Lexi do you have dye in your hair?" Louis said and looked to her.

"Mhm but I missed my Logiebear" She smirked and kissed my cheek. Then she walked over to Dean and Niall, she jumped on top of them but then she hid behind my back again. Dean and Niall groaned and looked up to us.

"Who did that?" They both looked really annoyed.

''It wasn't us'' I said and smirked, I could feel Lexi trying to look over my shoulder.

''LEXI!'' Ruth walked angry into the room. ''Where is she?''

''Uh not here'' I whispered and looked to Ruth.

''Hello is it me you're looking for?'' Lexi sang and walked up to Ruth.

''Yes it is'' Ruth said angry and dragged Lexi out from the room. Lexi send me a wink before she disappeared. Louis smiled to me and then Elijah walked into the room with some pizza boxes.

''I have food'' He smiled and put the boxes on a small table. We all ate in complete silence.