Honey and a doll

Honey got up at 7:00 am and got ready for the day. He showered and unpacked more of his things and waited for mori to come over for breakfast. He didn't not care about being alone and was actually use to it. His parents were very scarily home and it was only him and mori so nothing had changed. 7:45 rolled around and mori nocked on the door. Honey answered with a big smile and the two had a small breakfast before heading to the buss for work. When they arrive they went different ways and honey made his way to the American girl store.

He walked into the store with confidence and headed for the front desk where a lady was checking out a mother and her two girls. "Ok ma'am your total is 542.78 please swipe your card or use the chip" she said with a smile making honey blink in shock. He scanned the counter and all he saw was two dolls a couple of outfits and some accessories he never though it would cost so much! Especially for commoners.

When the family left he stepped up to the counter and smiled "hello I'm mitskuni and I'm suppose to start work today" he explained to the lady who smiled and nodded "right I'll get the manager and he'll get you started" she said before walking away. As she left honey took the time to look around the store. The whole room was decorated in pinks and purples and was lined wall to wall with dolls of all kinds. There was also clothes, shoes, toys, accessories, books, and so many other things. There was also a bakery and an escalator meaing there was a whole other floor he had yet to see. He was about to see the bakery when his name was called.

Mitskuni haninozuka? A man dressed in a suit called and honey walked over "yes sir that's me!!" He said with a big smile and the man smiled back "hello I'm the manager of this store my name is mr. Adams please come with me to the back and you can fill out your work papers" he said taking honey to the back office to fill out hour papers and take costumer tests. When all of that was finished he was handed a shirt and a name tag that said honey. "Do you know anything about the dolls your selling honey?" Mr. Adams asked and honey shook his head "no sir but I will learn!" Honey answered determined to do a good job. Mr. Adams could tell he liked honey and his Attitude so he held him by explained everything and by the time he was finished honey new all of the dolls and there history by memory and was sent out to the main floor.

When he got to where he was suppose to stand everything was calm and quiet and it stayed that way for about an Hour until a rush of people started swarming the small store. When that happened he was attacked by small boys and girls looking for dolls parents asking questions and other workers asking for held.

Mr. Mr. Where the Felicity doll!!
Sir do you know where the bitty baby's are
Dude where are the new dresses from the American girl doll books!!
Honey can you help me find this
We need your held over here!!"

All he people yelled at him at once and he wanted to hide from them but he didn't. He stayed collected and got to work helping them all one at a time. When the rush finally ended he was exhausted and sat on one of the benches beside his workers holding a doll. He looked it over and asked. "What's so special about these dolls anyway?"

He said and the girl answered "there pretty and show smart young girls doing what they wants and not being showed down by anything through history. They encourage girls. But there expensive" she told him and she nodded. "I know I never though a commoners toy would cost so much" he mumbled and got a glare from the girl beside hime "I will have you know we have very nice things for commoners" she snapped then left him. He sied to tired to care and closed his eyes "go on brake honey be back in one hour" she called and he got up and walked out ready for a brake away from all of the cute.

--:-//-::-:-:-:-:-:/:-/:-:-:-:-:-:-:-
HELLO!!!! I'm back!!!!
I know it's been a long time but I've been so busy and hey I did two updates today be happy!!

QUESTION!! What American girl doll did you have or want!!

My answer!- I have Marie- grace but I always wanted Kirsten. I'm to old for them now lol