Later that night

Tamaki- Tim Horton/ cold stone
Kyoya- teaches
Mori- daycare
Hikaru- bath and body
Karou- aero
Honey- american girl
Haruhi- Sears
(A/n this is what everyone is going to do)
-------------------------------------------
The 6 boys and Haruhi walked around town for hours shopping looking for jobs and learning the layout of town. At 2:45 everyone meat up in there meeting spot and they ate lunch.

"so anyone have luck finding work?" Haruhi asked as she sat her tray of food down on one of the outside table.

"I actually started today!" Karou said proudly "I work at Aeropostale and it's amazing it puts all my favorite things together fashion expensive clothes and being a host" he said then looked at his twin "any luck for you?"

Hikaru sighed and sat beside his twin "I found a store I really like but someone else got the spot" he pouted

"so I put in an application for a place calls bath and body but I won't know till later today or tomorrow if I have the job" he explained then looked at honey "so what's your story?"

Honey sat with his kids meal and started eating before answering "I put in papers for a candy store, a doll place, and a build a bear but it wasn't easy they all thought I was a child"

he pouted and Mori pattern his head "I have to take first aid I'm going to work at a daycare" Mori said sitting beside honey and everyone gasped.

"really Mori- Senpai?" Haruhi asked and he nodded. Kyoya and tamaki sat last and kyoya started.

"it's not shocking really of you look at it Mori works well with children. Even though he is a giant he knows how to calm them and make them feel safe. The job that everyone gets or applied for is a part of there personality.

The twins with fashion and expensive things honey with cute things. Mori and younger children. I work at a school and tamaki probably does something that goes with hosting" kyoya explained and everyone nodded even tamaki who laughed "he's not wrong I work at a coffee and ice cream shop it's small and cute" he explains then Everyone looks at Haruhi.

"What about you haru-chan do you have a job yet?" Honey asked looking over at the only girl. "Yes honey I do I work at sears right next to Aeropostale."

She explained and everyone nodded. After they finished eating they all got back on the buss and went home to there personal apartments. No one would admit it but they were all tired. and wanted nothing more then to sleep.

That night all the boys got calls that they would start work and had to start tomorrow. Everyone that night had dinner together again and Haruhi announced "let's not forget boys this is a challenge a game of skills so be smart and be a commoner. She joked and everyone laughed ate then went to bed with excitement of the next day.

---------------------------------
I'm sooooo sorry!! I know it's been forever but I get so busy and I had writers block so I need your help. Please vote who should go home first. Read and like. I can't put up to any chapters till I get votes sorry