chapter 2

Katrina was making her way toward me and mark with an evil glint in her eyes. as i am making my way opposite of Katrina i see my best friend  Amanda eyeing Mark suspicially as he walks behind me but then she relizes why i am walking so fast down the corridor. i expect she is going to come to talk to me but then i see her heading toward katrina with a determined look a look i know all to well. i quickley relize what she is going to do and i run to stop her but when i get there it is to late and the slap has already happened katrina stumbled backwords trying to figure out what had just happened she quickly got up and tackeled amanda to the floor little did she know amanda dotn get tackled by nobody and soon katrina was now on the bottom getting her face beat in. i quickly stepped in and oulled amanda off of katrina before any futher damage happened and my best friend got expelled. " why did you pull me off of her i just started?!?" " becuase do you not remeber what the principal said " "no i wasnt listening " " he said if you got into one more fight you would be expelled " " Mrs.Gonzales to the office please " i look over to at my best friend to see her with a annoyed and worried look pondering what was going to happen. she was making her way towards the office when i felt someone tap my shoulder i turn around to see a friegtend mark questining what just happened. " who was the one who beat her face in"  " that was my best friend Amanda actually" " who was it she was fighting" well that was the devil in human form" " well should i be worried" depends on who you make friends with"