Dying

How is one meant to deal with death? Is there a proper way? What do you do if your friend wants to kill themselves? How do you stop them if you know they won't listen to you?

One of my friends told me today that they wish to die. I told them they shouldn't. Sadly, I have a feeling that they won't listen to me. I'm afraid if they actually do, I won't be able to deliver what they want at their funeral. The one thing I promised them.

I don't want them to die. I really don't. They are currently the only thing holding me together. If they do die my life would change so much. They would waste so much potential. They are so smart they could change the world. I want them to stay here to do that. I want to see them do great things. I don't want them to go. They are my friend.

I have a feeling that if they are going to kill themself it's going to be soon. I can tell they are reaching the end. They can't handle it anymore. It's so sad to watch. They are slowly losing all life that is in them. They are letting what's going to happen in the future stop them now. They still have many more years before the worse comes. I just hope they don't go before that. I just want them to find the joy in life to keep them living.

They are the one person I relate the closest too. The one person I feel I can be myself with. They mean so much to me. I don't know how I could live without them. I need them. I they go so will my current self. I really don't want them to go. I hope with all my heart that they don't. I hope they stay. Please stay.