Come Back

I woke to the sound of the geared door opening. I lifted my head up to be greeted by Christopher, Nico, Percy and Jason.

I dropped my head back down hitting it hard and not caring. The sound echoed throughout the bunker giving Percy an extremely worried look.

Percy then told me to get which I replied with a loud groan.

"Come on man! You need to find her and apologise", Percy stated,"or I will." he concluded.

I felt hands grab my shaky arms and heave me up. Christopher then came around and dusted off my shirt.

"You've got to but first take a shower and change your clothes. You smell like an old mouldy apple." Christopher  said.

Jason genes my arm and stated to drag me out but I would budge like a stubborn hippo. He grabbed my leg, Percy grabbed the other and Nico and Christopher got my legs. They continued to lift me out.

After a long trip though the forest and a few trips made by Jason and Percy we got out and I was then welcomed by Cabin 9.

Jason stood in front of me with a stern expression.

"You are going to do what I say," he ordered,"now go and get cleaned up and we then are going to talk to Calypso."

One look at Jason's face and you would do what he said. I scrambled to the bathroom. I had a long shower making me feel refreshed. The water splashed down my face and cut through the small layer of dirt over my body.

I got out and saw some clothes layed out on my bed. It was the original pair of clothes I wore when I went to save Calypso but all nicely sewed. I checked the small tag. Carefully stitched on the back where the words 'Just for the Sorry Excuse for a Hero from Sunshine'. A small heart was also delicately stitched beside the heartwarming words.

Tears were threatening to come down and I gave in. They went down like a river. I sat on a random bunk, probably Shane's, and just cried in pity. How could I have let a stupid game come in between us.
----------------------------------------------
A/N: I really like this story! You know the drill!

Remember:

Vote

Comment

Follow

And don't forget to enjoy!!!