Noah's POV

I didn't have Lasercorn in any of my classes after lunch. I did have Sohinki and Joven in drama. My last class, English, I had with Courtney. I walked up to her.

"Hey, you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Some people at this school are jerks," She shrugged, as a tall kid wearing a fedora walked up behind her.

"Yeah, like you," He snarled. Courtney sighed. Shayne walked in after him, looking bored. He glanced at me and Courtney, and sat behind Fedora.

"What's his deal?" I asked Courtney as we sat down. She shrugged.

"He was a jerk to my friend, so I punched him in the jaw. Everyone believed that he had started it," She said. I frowned.

"Oh! There she is," Courtney waved over an Asian American girl wearing a cute dress. She smiled at me.

"Hi, I'm Olivia," She said. I smiled.

"I'm Noah," I said.

"And I'm Ms. Loft," The teacher said, swirling into the room.

"Mr. Bereta had to go home early, so I am your substitute," She said. She was a bit odd. During the lesson, I caught Shayne looking at me a lot. What was up with him? Apparently the same thing that was up with Courtney, because she kept staring at Olivia.

After class, I met up with Joven, Lasercorn, and Ian outside of the school. Mari followed.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Want to come over to my house and game?" Joven asked. I shrugged.

"Why not?" I said, and we started walking to Joven's.