Chapter Four

Well it's been a week and I just can't stop thinking about the guys I ran into. Call me stupid, but they're all so.. dark and mysterious. Except Justin, he seems like a total sweetheart. No, I can't be thinking that. Maybe he just did that because he was trying to be nice. Oh, who am I kidding? A guy like him can not be sweet. All guys like him are players or stuff like that. It sucks.

The one person I can't stop thinking about it Harry. He seems so.. interesting. Is it bad that I want to know more about him? Is it bad that I think I might have some feelings for him? I just don't want to get involved with someone I don't even know and especially someone like him. He expected me to sleep with him AND his friends. What the hell!

I still need to stop thinking about them. It's not like I'm ever gonna see them again. They're probably fucking other innocent girls right now. Justin probably told the guys I'm 15 and they all freaked out. Yeah, that's probably it. Nah, it's just that I'm ugly.

"Well, since you don't want to pay attention, get out of my classroom" the teacher said while looking at me. I simply nodded as I grabbed my backpack and hung it over my shoulder. I got out my seat and went to the door.

"This class is fucking gay anyways!" I ran out of the school after I walked out. I started walking towards the front when surprisingly, I saw the guys smoking.

"Rose!" Justin said as he ran up to me, "how you been?"

"Uh, good" I lied. He simply nodded as he walked back towards the guys. They all gave me a look. I looked at my clothes and saw I was wearing shorts, combat boots, and a black crop top.

"This isn't how you were dressed last time" Niall said as Liam quickly hit his stomach after.

"What he means is," Liam said as he clasped his hands together, "you look different."

"What do you mean I look different" I said kind of offended.

"Well, you weren't so," Zayn said as he checked me out, "exposed."

I just rolled my eyes then kept walking. I don't wanna walk away, but I have to.

"Yeah," I heard Harry say from behind me, "most 15 year olds like to expose themselves."

I quickly turned around & flipped them off.

"Rose, can I talk to you?" Justin asked as he stepped away from the guys. I simply nodded as he grabbed my hand and pulled me further away from the guys, "I just wanna know if you're okay. I have your skateboard at my house. Do you maybe wanna go with me to go get it?"

"Yeah, just.. Not with them." I said quietly.

"Okay, lemme just talk to them, stay right here."