Chapter Five

-Justin's POV-

"Hey guys, I'm gonna go with Rose to go get her skateboard at my house" I said as I looked back at Rose and smiled.

"I can take her bro," Harry said as he put his hand on my shoulder, "cuz Selena called and said she wants to talk to you."

"She called?" I asked excitedly. The guys nodded as Zayn winked. "Well, I'll go ask Rose if she wants you to take her."

I walked back to Rose as I gave her a fake smile, "Rose, um, a friend called & I really want to see her & um.. Can Harry take you to go get your skateboard?"

She looked down at her hands, "Uh, yeah I guess."

"Alright, be right back." I said as I walked towards the guys again.

-Harry's POV-

"Watch guys I'm gonna get in her pants. She's fucking hot, plus she's a virgin." I said as I smirked at the guys.

"Let's make this fun, shall we lad?" Lou said. I nodded, signaling him to go on. "I bet you $400 you can't get her to sleep with you tonight."

"Deal, I can get her to sleep with me. Just watch." I said.

"Tape it then." Zayn said as he winked. I nodded.

"Deal."

"Hey, she said yeah. Thanks for telling me about Selena though. I'm gonna go. Take care of her alright?" Justin said as he came up to us.

"Alright."