Chapter One

"You need to stop being so uptight. You need to stop being such a bitch. Most importantly," Amanda whispered into my ear as I was just sitting there squinting my eyes because of the pain I was feeling on my head, "you need to stop being so stubborn and annoying," she grabbed a fistful of my hair and started pulling me back slowly. "You're ugly and stupid," she said as she pulled it all the way back, "and no one likes you, freak." A small gasp escaped my mouth as she pushed my seat forward and made a loud noise.

  The teacher turned around as she slammed her hand on the desk, "Who made that noise? I said I wanted silence! Did anyone not hear me?"

  "Rose did that!" Amanda said as she got out her seat and pointed at me.

  "Thank you for telling me, angel," she said as she smiled, then quickly replaced it with a frown, "As for you, Rose. Get out of my classroom!" I looked up at her and grabbed my backpack. I got up slowly, then walked out the door. I always get kicked out of her classroom because of Amanda. Amanda hates me so much! I've never done anything to her, she just hates me. I don't even know what to do sometimes because she bullies me a lot.

  I walked to my locker then opened it quickly as I grabbed the skateboard. I placed my skateboard on the ground and got on top of it. Quickly, I got out of the school and was now inside the parking lot. Hm, what to do? I have to be home by ten and it's barely two. Eight free hours to do whatever I want to do. Awh, yeah. My parents don't get home until ten. They leave at five in the morning, so I barely get to see them. It's not like they care about me anyways. 

  I decided on going to Starbucks, since you know, they make the best drinks in the world! I rode on my skateboard towards the middle of the parking lot as I saw six guys leaned back onto a car, smoking. Ew, smoking. I've never liked it, and I never will.

  "Hey, wassup babe," one of the guys with what looked to be black hair and brown eyes said, "I'm Zayn."

  "I"m Niall," the one with blonde hair said as he smiled, "I know this is weird introducing ourselves in the parking lot."

  "I'm Liam," the guy with a buzzcut said as he laughed at what Niall said, "don't worry. We're just trying to make friends, here."

  "I'm Louis," the one with brown hair and what looked to be green eyes said, "the man of your dreams."

  "Suck a dick, mate," the one with curly brown hair said as he smiled at me, "I'm Harry. Don't forget it! You'll be screaming it later."

  "These guys are jerks," the one with brown hair and hazel eyes said as he pushed Harry back a bit, "I'm Justin," he kissed my hand, "and you are?"

  "I'm Rose" I said as I laughed. 

  "Beautiful name," Justin said as he smiled, "for a beautiful girl." I blushed and smiled.

  "Well, I gotta go get Starbucks," I said as I put both feet on the skateboard, "you guys wanna come?" 

  "Yeah, we can give you a ride if you want" Zayn said as he threw the joint on the ground, then stepped on it. 

  "Okay" I said as I got off my skateboard and grabbed it. Zayn quickly grabbed it from me as he told Justin something. He got keys out of his pocket and handed them to Zayn. 

  "I call shot gun!" Louis said as he opened the door on the passengers side. 

  "I'm in the front with Louis and Justin!" Niall said as he got in before Louis did. I saw Justin walk to the other side as he got in the drivers seat. He quickly started the car as I saw Zayn, Liam, and Harry already in the back. 

  "You can sit on my lap" Harry said as he winked. I shrugged as I sat on his lap. He's really cute. He has a lot of tattoos, though. They all do, but it's hot. I think Harry and Justin are the cutest ones, though. Harry tops Justin for sure. I wonder if Harry thinks I'm cute?

  "Leggo to Starbucks then!" Justin said as he drove off.