Chapter Three

It's been about 15 minutes and my butt really hurts. How long does it take to get to the damn Starbucks! There's one right across the street from the school. I don't get why Justin's taking so long.

"Hey, guys," I said as I leaned forward from Harry, "are we almost there? It's taken us exactly 15 minutes and there's a Starbucks right across the street from the school. What's taking so long?"

"Oh, you actually wanted to go to Starbucks?" Zayn said as he laughed, "I thought you wanted to have fun with us."

"Is that really what all of you guys thought?" I asked as they all nodded. "You guys are fucking disgusting! Please let me out, Justin. Stop the car!" Justin quickly stopped the car as I got off from Harry and got out of the car. I started walking the other direction. I then heard a car door open and close.

"I'm sorry, Rose. I should've known better than to do what these guys wanted to do," Justin said as I turned around, "I would never take advantage of you."

I walked up to him and hugged him tightly, "Thanks for saying that. It means a lot. I got really scared because of what Zayn said.. I've never done that, you know."

"Really?"

"Yeah, don't laugh though. I know most 15 year olds aren't virgins anymore..." I said as I was still hugging him. He pulled away.

"Woah, you're 15?" Justin said as his eyes almost popped out of his head.

"Uh, yeah, I just turned 15 last week." I said as I rubbed my arm with my hand.

"Damn, I thought you were 17 or 18!"

"No..." I said quietly, "Why?"

"You look older than 15, that's just it."

"How old are you guys?" I asked, not wanting to hear the answer.

"Well, I'm 19, Louis' 22, Zayn's 20, Liam's 20, Niall's 20, and Harry's 19." Oh my, they're old!

"Well, it was nice meeting you," I said with a fake smile.

"You too, by the way, Harry put his number in your phone..." Justin said as he looked down, "Try not to get involved with him, though. He's nothing but trouble." He kissed my cheek then walked back to the car. I saw him get in then close the door. Not a second later, the car was out of my sight. What does Justin mean by, "He's nothing but trouble"?