Chapter 2

Hiccup POV
"Who are you?" The girl who had attacked me asked, I would stand up but these people were pointing spears at us.

I gulped, "my name is Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the III, a-and you are?" Her glare softened, "my name is (Y/n) (M/n) (middle name) (L/N) the IV" (yup! Your a Fourth!) She said, "and why are you on my fathers island?" She asked, I looked at the others to see if they could help me with this situation.

I sighed once I saw they were terrified, besides Astrid. "Me and my friends traveled far and found the island, and didn't know anybody lived on it" I said, I heard growling noises behind (Y/n), she turned around only to be met with someone who looked very much like her.

"Father" she turned around, and moved to the side. The man wore a cloak of bear skin, and had a head band made with feathers, and clothes made with deer skins, and many other animals.

The man made growling noises, and the people who pointed spears at us stepped back. The man stepped toward us, and the girl (Y/n) by his side.

They seem to be having a conversation, but we couldn't understand. They were growling, and making other noises, then the men suddenly untied us, the girl stepped forward.

"My father, has let you be free, and welcomes you to stay in our village until you are healed and well rested" she said, pointing out the cut she made on my arm.

"Your father?" Fishlegs pointed out. "Yes my father, chief of our tribe, the bravest warrior known to our people" she said, Astrid looked a bit guilty, and shameful for attacking the daughter of a chief.

"He doesn't look like a warrior" Snotlout said, I glared at him. He just shown a chief disrespect! (Y/n) walked up to him, a stone knife in her hand. She pointed it at Snotlout.

"How dare you show my Father disrespect! Apologize!" She said, Snotlout scoffed "your gonna hurt me with a stone knife? It takes more then that to scare me!" He yelled.

(Y/n) snapped her fingers, and a black dragon with silver eyes walked up to Snotlout, and roared in his face. Snotlout stared wide eyed. He apologized to the chief, and her dragon backed off.

"You will show no disrespect to me, or my father" she said harshly, and hopped on her black dragon. "Let's go Nevermore" she said, and turned to us.

"Follow me"

Hey! Sorry I haven't updated in awhile! School is killing me! Any who, I hope you liked this chapter! And I have changed the language to Dragonese! Hope you don't mind! I will be putting italics in Dragonese, but at the end of the chapters its not Dragonese! Welp I better get going! Hope you enjoyed!