#5

Imagine Its Monday morning and you just woke up. Your works starts at 8:30am and its only 6:45am. You decided to get up and take a shower. After 10 minutes you finished showering and started getting ready. "I'm so tired. fuck this" You said. You put a bit of make up on your face and picked your outfit. After getting ready. You decided to not cook breakfast. "Starbucks here i come" You grabbed your car keys, phone and purse. You closed the car door and started driving. You turned on the radio and started singing. "stay in my backpack forever" You were having fun. You noticed that the car behind you was speeding up like literally. You drive a slower to avoid accident. The car was so fast that when it drove past you, you heard a screech. You got really mad and took a picture of the car's plate number. "You are gonna fucking pay for this" you cursed. Instead of going to work you went to the police station and reported the car. You showed the picture that you took. The plate number was clear. "Just wait ma'am were going to find who owns this car. "Okay sir. Thank you."

"No problem maam." You went out to grab a cup of coffee in Starbucks and went to back to the police station. "We just called the owner. He's coming here to apologize" The police said. "He still needs to pay me for the mark that he left on my car" you said. You sat down in the chair and got your phone out. Minutes later the person arrived. "Hey officer. So what's the problen here?" The voice is kinda familiar but you stood up and said "The problem is the you were-" you stopped talking as the person turned around. "maam?" the officer spoke. " Uh-um.. that you were.. um.. speeding up." you said. You cant believe it. Its justin bieber.

"I'm so sorry maam. I didnt mean to-" You cut him. "Oh no its fine." You were shocked as those words escaped from you mouth. *what the fuck is wrong with me* you mentally thought. "Oh, I guess I'll have to pay for the scratch" Justin said. "Oh. Um yeah."  You said nervously" Follow me. I'll sort this out in my house." He said. "What?" you snap in excitement. "Whats wrong?" he asked "oh nothing" you said smiling.

"Thank you so much officer. We're just sort this out ourselves."  You said thanking the officer. "come on then" Justin said. You two went outside to your car. Justin checked the mark that he left. "Opps. Thats pretty bad. I guess we need more time to sort this out" he winked.  "W-what do you mean?"  You asked. "You'll see. Lets go to my house.. I'll sort this out. Its umm 2 hours away from here." He said. "Oh its fine." You went inside your car and started the engine.

You've reached justin's house. You got out of the car. "W-wow! Your house is 20x bigger than my apartment" you said. He laughed. "Is anybody here? Or do you live by yourself?" You asked. "I live with my friends, if you want you can live with me and ill kick them all out" he winked. You felt butterflies in your stomach. Justin opened the front door. "Justin, your living room is bigger than my apartment. What the hell"  You laughed. Justin took his jacket off. "So when are we having sex? I mean, when are we going to start repairing your car?" He said. You were blushing. "I dont mind." You said as you sat in the chair beside you. "So where are your friends?" You asked. "They went clubbing. I was suppose to go but then.." you cut him "oh. It's fine you can go clubbing with them. Let's just do this tomorrow" you told him. "Wait.. what's your name again?" He asked. "Oh I forgot about that, its y/n" "cool name." He started walking towards you with his hands in his pocket. "What now?" You said walking back. You hit the wall. *Oh fuck what am I going to do now?* you mentally thought. You were panicking. Justin is so close to you. You felt his hand on your waist. He pulled you so close to him. You covered your face with your hands. "What are you doing y/n?" He whispered in your ear. "Covering my face obviously." You said. "Please get your hands off your face. Youre beautiful." He said. You were blushing. "No." You said.

"Oh no..someone's naughty" he said as he grabbed your ass. You were shocked. You got your hands off your face and screamed as he slammed his lips in your lips. You pulled away but he pulled you back. "C'mon y/n. Lets have some fun." He said as you felt his hot breath on your neck. He started kissing your neck, his hands rubbing your waist. You gave up. You start walking backwards. "Justin, why are you doing this?" "because I want to and this is my house so you should do what I ask you to do.. okay baby." He said. He went back up to your lips, you found yourself kissing him back. "Jump" he said. You obeyed, He started walking up to his room. He was going up the stairs.. he missed on step. You two fell off the stairs. "Ouch. My ass" you said. "Lol its going to hurt when I do my thing." He said. "Are you horny or something?" You asked gettig up. "Very." He said. He got up and started walking towards you. "C'mon let's finish this." He said.

He hungrily kissed you. He carried you to his room safetly. He started taking off his shirt but he never his eyes on you. He grabbed your hand and pushed you on his bed and he went on top of you. He helped you take off your shirt. He started kissing your neck. You moaned. "Youre so sexy baby." He said with his raspy deep voice. He unclasped your bra and started kissing your chest. Leaving wet kissing around your boobies. "J-justin.." you said. He went back to your lips to shut you up. "Shh babe." He said. He's hand travelled down, unbottoning your jeans. You helped him. Now that youre just wearing your underwear his hands travelled from from toes slowy going up to your thighs. "Stop teasing me justin." You said, "okay. Okay. Calm down" he said his hands are rubbing your thighs. "Justin.." u said. "Wait.." he said calming you. He took your underwear off using his teeth. "Youre so beautiful babe" you felt his hand covering your sex. He went to kiss you and he went down again, rubbing your thighs. He finally inserted one finger up in your hole. Pumping it in and out. "How's that babe?" He asked as you were about to answer, he put another finger up. "Just be quiet babe. I already know you like it" he said. He started pumping his fingers in and out. "Faster.. fucking faster!" You tell him "alright." He did faster. "Nearly there!!!!!" You shouted. "Faster!!" Minutes later. You realeased your juices. "That was amazing" you said breathing heavily. "Now it's my turn." You told him. The grin on his face is so turning you on. You pushed him on the bed and started kissing him. He hands was rubbing your back upmand down. You went to his neck, to his chest. You started taking off his pants. "Justin, youre massive." You said. You rubbed him while looking at him sexily "oh cmon y/n." He said. "Shut up. Im the one who's in charge here so be patient." You said. Rubbing, his hard cock was entertaining because of his face. You took his brief off and started rubbing his exposed sex. "Mmmm.." he moaned. You kissed the tip of his dick. "Fuck.." you take his cock with your hand and rubbing it up and down while squeezing it a bit. "Mmm faster!" He shouted. "Do it politely please." you teased. "Babe, please do it faster." He said. "Okay. As you wish." You did it faster and ever. You kissed the tip of his perfect cock you started sucking him. He was pulling my hair because he cant handle the pleasure youre giving him. "Please can we do this everyday?" he asked out of breath. "Lol im not even your girlfriend. So this wont happen again." You tell him. "Hmm.. fuck, that.. feels.. so.. good." He said youre still rubbing and sucking him. You felt so nice seeing his mouth in an 'o' shape because you know that youre doing it right. "im cumming!!" he shouted as he released his cum inside your mouth. You swallowed it. "now it's time for some serious bussiness" he said grabbing you in the waist. He started kissing you. Down to your neck leaving love bites. "That feels so good, justin" you said. He went further down to your chest. He started kissing around your nipple. "Mm.." you moaned. "You like it?" He said and he sucked on your left nipple while massaging the other one. He went to your tummy. He went back up to your lips and positioned himself. Feeling the tip of his dick in your sex gives you goosebumps. "Get ready. I have to ask you something first. Are you virgin?" He said raising one eyebrow up. "n-nope" you said, "well.. prove it." He inserted his dick. "Ahhhhhhhh" you screamed. It hurts but it feels so good at the same time. He started thrusting slowly. "J-justin it hurts." You said. "But you told be youre not virgin" he said confused, "but youre fucking 100x bigger." You said. "Oh haha.. thats a good thing then." He started thrusting faster. "Oh.. oh.." you moaned. "Be quiet. Do you want my neighbours to know what we're doing?" he said thrusting. "no, but it.. feels so.. good." You said out of breath." im nearly there y/n!!!" He shouted "shut the fuck up justin." You said. He thrusted faster that ever. "Justeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen!!!" 3 more deep thrust. He released himself inside you and collapsed on top of you. "I have to ask you one more thing" he said breathing heavily. "what?" "will you be my girlfriend?" he asked "ummm.. my car first and then okay." you said. "That was fucking amazing y/n. that was the best." he said. he pulled the covers to cover your naked bodies. "sleep well baby" he kissed me one last time and went to sleep. You shut your eyes but you felt him shaking you. "Please round two tomorrow?" he asked with puppy dog eyes "maybe" you teased and went to sleep.

THE END! :P

DID YOU GUYS LIKE IT?? IF YOU DO CLICK VOTE AND COMMENT YOUR BEST PART. ♥♥♥

QUESTION OF THE DAY: Do you want  'Jelena' back together?