#6

You the new girl at your school. You don't talk very much, you're not shy, you just don't like making friends. Everyone was either glancing at you walking down the school or giving you a glare. You didn't know what was wrong with some people already & you surely didn't care about what they think of you. You walked into the office which was an easy find, going to the desk. "I'm here to pick up my class schedule." You said. She asked for your name and you gave it to her, printing off your schedule. "Do you need help finding your classes?" She asked. "No. I'm good." You replied walking out of the office. You had to go to room 225, you started walking once again down the hall following the other class signs that said 220, you were getting pretty close, until you felt yourself bump into someone, knocking you and yourself to the ground. "Watch out." They had said. You scoffed trying to get up as they walked away. You ended up having to pick up your own stuff. The bell had rang & of course on your first day you were late. Your pens, notebooks, & other small stuff were scattered everywhere. You groaned, until you saw another hand help you pick up your stuff. "Ah, I'm sorry about that. I didn't mean to come off as a jerk." He said, you finally looked up at him. He wasn't that bad looking, he had a perfect chiseled jaw, a bod at that, very nice looking brown eyes, & plump, pink lips. "What's that supposed to mean?" You asked. "You gotta keep a rep here in this school. I wouldn't have done that. If I was by myself. You know what I mean?" He asked, he handed you the rest of your stuff as you put back in your bag. "Yeah. That's the most stupidest thing I've ever heard though." He laughed sticking his to tongue out to lick the side of his lips. "You can say." He looked away. "Well, I'm late for class." You started about to walk away. "Just ditch with me." He grabbed your arm, stopping you. "Why would I do that with a jerk like you?" You asked. "Let me show you I'm not a jerk." He said. You thought for a moment. "Fuck it." You said. He smirked. He moved his grasp from your arm to your hand, pushing you along with him as you guys ran outside of the school. "Where are we going?" You asked. "To my car." He said. You guys sneakily ran to his car, getting in as he drove off. "I can't believe I'm riding with a stranger." You shook your head laughing. "Trust me, after this I wouldn't be a stranger..." He said.  "and you'd be riding me." He mumbled, you barely heard him, but you didn't say anything. He looked over at you. "Are you a virgin?" He asked. "I barely know your name and you're asking me this?" You chuckled along with him. "Justin, and answer my question." He said. "No. I'm actually not." You said. "Not surprised." He raised his eyebrows. "Is this supposed to get you anywhere, cause it's not working." You scoffed. "I mean I guess." You rolled your eyes. "Just like any other typical guy." You said. "You don't know me sweetheart." He shook his head. "I want to, isn't that what I came here with you for?" You asked. "Do you really want to get to know me?" He asked, the car stopped in front of a house, his house I'm guessing. "Get out the car." He demanded. You immediately got out of the car, following him inside his house. "You will do what I say & how I say? Got it. Because that's how I like it." You nodded this was some how turning  you on. "Wanna know what else I like?" He raspy voice asked. "What?" Your voice cracked. He pushed you against the glass door. "Being in control." His lips brushed against your ear. "W-what are you doing?" You asked. He chuckled, "Letting you know about me." His tongue licked up your neck. "I mean... What do you say? That is what you came here for... Right?" He asked, you gulped nodding. You were dripping "Good. Follow me."  He said, walking up the stairs. You quickly followed after him, watching as he took off his shirt. He had a nice body. You followed to his room, he had posters of old school music artist hanging up. He sat on the bed he looked up at you, biting his lip. "Strip for me." He said, you raised your eyebrows. "I want to get to know you too." He smirked. He was so sexy. You couldn't handle it. You quickly took off your shit. "Yeah good girl." Justin whispered, intensely watching you. You took off your shoes so you could take your pants off. Your hand wrapped around your panties. "Wait," he said. "Come here." He motioned with his fingers. You slowly walked over to him, he opened his legs, pulling you in between them by your waist. "Twirl for me." He motioned with his finger. You did a quick twirl for him, but he stopped you, halfway. "Damn, that ass." He slapped it. You giggled. You're guessing he's an ass kind of guy? He quickly  pulled you down onto his lap, his lips finding your neck. He looked down at your boobs, before his hands made their way up there to squeeze them. He let out a breath before sucking in. He stood you up, standing up behind you before pushing you down on the bed & hovering you. He pressed his lips on your neck, kissing you twice, before kissing his way down your body, unclamping your bra, & pulling your  panties down achingly slow. He kissed your belly button before looking up at you, & spreading your legs. You bit your lip at how sexy he looked underneath you. "I'll be back in fifteen minutes." He smirked, you couldn't help but giggle at his silliness. Until he swiped his tongue in between your folds. You gasped. "Holy fuck." You whispered. His tongue moved all around you in places that felt even better. Soon enough his fingers moved inside off you while his tongue flicked, & licked your clit. You were bucking & grinding your hips because you were so close, the immense pleasure was getting to you. "Fuck! Justinnnnn oh my god!" You screamed out. "Music to my fucking ears." He mumbled against your pussy. You held on to the back of his head, pushing his mouth more against you as you were now cumming. Your body was squirming under him. He licked you once more, "nooo." You moaned out. He smiled at you. "Aw you're sensitive." He said, you nodded he moved up to kiss you. Sticking his tongue & swirling it around your mouth, making you taste yourself, he quickly got undressed over you. "Get on your hands and knees for me." He said. You listened, he rubbed your legs up & down, before slapping your ass. You let out a little whimper. "Wanna know what else I like?" Justin asked. "Yesss." You moaned. "I like it rough." He whispered, before grabbing both of your arms, & moving them behind your back, laying with your face down & your ass up. "Just how I like it." He said before inserting you. "Aw Fuck!" You screamed out. He placed one of his hands on your back keeping you steady, while his other hand held your hands back. He started pounding into you, his skin slapping against yours. "Fuck, yeah you're so tight." He mumbled, letting go of your hands, & placing his on your hips, moving you along with him. You rolled your head to the side to look at him now squeezing & slapping your ass, adding more pleasure to you. "Fuck yeah baby." He moaned. You were getting sweaty as of Justin. "You like that?" He asked. You nodded. It hurt with his size but it felt so good. "Oh god I'm gonna cum." He moaned. "Cum for me baby." You moaned out. He reached over, squeezing your boobs from under. Kissing your neck. He quickly pulled out of you, cumming all over your backside. You turned over under him, pulling him on top of you. You were both out of breath, "I'd like to know more about you now." Justin said flipping you guys over so that you were now on top. "Starting with your name." He chuckled, placing his hands on your hips.

THE END ;)

*A/N I kept my promise, did you guys enjoy it?? lol VOTE AND COMMENT for more! oh and change of plans. I might post the ryan and justin threesome monday or tuesday.*

QUESTION OF THE DAY: IN ALL OF JUSTIN ALBUMS WHICH ONE IS YOUR FAVORITE?         

* Mine is Journals, and Believe. I like all of them but i love these the most.*

10+vote