The Russian Saga: Show Your True Colors

''Don't worry I wont be long we just ask that you protect our daughter and keep her out of trouble" said shay dad before they got up to give Suna and shay some food before heading back to the ship.

"Remember that we Always love you shay and we apologize for and harm we may.. no have caused to you in your childhood and as a teen we ask that you keep going and keep striving"

' I Will and I forgive you guys'' Shay said with a single tear rolling down her cheek

"Bye now be safe "

As they was walking away from the parents house Suna said " We must really get back look at that heavy black smoke.

''Agreed"shay said as she packed the food in her back pack and started running toward the ship

** Back toward the Fight**

" your time is up now you die" The captain exclaimed after commanding that the army should blowing up the ship.

Tohza made it to the water and created an ice bubble before going into the deep in then started to attend to Kano's leg. "This is really bad Kano we need to find you some he..." ''That's good enough Tohza thanks for your help". "wait what the hell they talking about that's good enough" Kano said nervously clutching his leg. "you see Kano you have a gift more extraordinary then the rest of the recipians we want to drain and harness that power before you and you rag tag group know the true extent of your powers and by the way they should be approaching your team right.. about.. now''.

"Tohza please let them be take me just leave them alone!" Kano said while attempting to get up but stumbling.

"No now time to go sleep". Tohza said while dropping the temperature rapidly in the ice bubble to make it hard for Kano to breathe.

"No ill KILL YOU''. Kano screamed while summoning all his strength to his left hand for a static blast on strong enough to shatter the ice but cause no damage to Tohza.

" Harness this'' Kano sent out a shock that shattered the ice and temporary got out of the sights of Tohza before he swam away with an impaled leg.

Getting out of the water Kano took cover in the debris off the ship a general yelled out saying

" Just capture his team we'll use them as bait HAHAHAHA!"

''I cant let this happen I must find a w...." Kano was losing a lot of blood and got dizzy.

''First I need to patch these wound before saving anyone Kano began to tend to himself trying to make a peep especially as night fall was about to come upon his so he needed to be quick so that he may see and that the fire wont disclose his where about to the soldiers.

"HEEEELLLLLPPPPP'' shay screamed as the soldiers started attacking from different sides

Suna was unconscious and captured the captain said if you want to see them alive come to a base offshore you have exactly two weeks before one die"

Kano hurrying up to patch himself leaking tears from his eye impairing his vision. ...Done patching Kano couldn't do nothing but watch the crafts leave unable to do anything he collapsed into the dust crying in sharp pain and he was very weak.

" Please I need someone I cant do this myself''. as the ships flames turned into the smoke while the rain drizzled across the land while kano fell alseep feeling helpless and made a vow to destroy all the empires of the world who wanted to use the Recipians power for evil.

Dark Kano Or a New light?

Find out next time