Against the world

So your Russian and your picking on a small island and you killed my parents. I expected more from one of the best countries in the world but that's understandable. 

      " Shut up you little squirt we wanted you alive so we can use you as the leader of are army and don't worry about your dead parents you'll forget about them in a week" said the soldier.

"  What did you say "! Kano said in anger  as his body started to glow  and electrical shock waves came out his body.

" You heard me " said the soldier with a  little bit of fear in his voice.

" Urghhhhhhhhhhhhh" I'll kill you Kano said with much much anger and power in his voice.

Then Kano gathered a lot of ki_ Power  then Kano formed and special blast mixed with hatred and ki _ Power and through it towards the ground.

" So you wanna see a glimpse of my power well I'll show you what im a little made of " Kano said as he remembered the fond memories of him and his parents

   " Also why you're  taking your glimpse die you idiots"

  Then Kano gave it one last charge and through it straight toward the ground. 

   The blast was so strong that it blew kano to the main land and he had very few scares. Since the blast was made from hatred and anger it fuled the ki _ blast .

Now Kano is nowhere near his island and is unconscious but then he wakes up.

Where am I ?  He asked with serving a serious headache. 

Stay Still our ill kill you said a mystery girl in the bushes.

Who is this mysterious character?

is she one  of the Recipeans ?

Find out Next Time