The Russian saga: The Talk

" Shay as you know you have been away for a long time so we need to catch up.

  Kenny P.O.V

" I know you can't hear me but I miss you mom and dad but I miss you and I wanna let you know that I love you". As many tears fell from his face.

" Don't worry Kano they hear you" Said a familiar but mysterious Vocie.

" Quit Acting like you don't know me".

" Tohza".

" It can't be you died in the blast I saw".

" What you saw was an Ice allusion" Tohza said will walking up toward Kano.

" You ain't the only one who suffered during the explosion my entire family died".

"  But crying won't avenge thier death trust me I went through the same thing as you" .

" But that's Not why I came here I wanna quick match with you and also I wanna join your team"  Tohza said with much excitement in his voice

" Okay " Kano said while wiping the tears from his face and getting in his battle stance.

" Now let permafrost eat at u fro  the bottom" !!

Then as that Tohza frozen the land beneath the both.

Then as quick as a snap Kano fell then he Activated his Static electricity.

" So you wanna play dirty Huh.... well lets begin".

"That's good for me ".

      ***   Back at Shays parents house ***

" There's the story sweetheart I hope that you can for give us we always went looking for you ".

" Even till today we been searching but always ended up short handed on your where about".

Then all of a sudden a knock was at the door.

" Don't worry ill answer it Shay said as she rushed to the door" .

Then she Suna at the door waiting on her to head toward the ship.

"Who is it dear"!!!! "Just a friend I made on the way hear... go away please".

" I just wanted to meet your parents"  .

Let him in Shay I wanna meet your friend.

"Fine you better not ruin anything ".

" Don't worry I won't".

***Back toward the ship***

" Remember that dragon ball z trick we saw goku do on tv Tohza". Kano said as he was huffing.

" Which one ".

" All of them" .

" No way you actually have his powers I thought they were fake "  Tohza said while preparing for the worst.

" Nope and let me show you a couple of them".

What move did Kano develop ?

Do Tohza have another secret move of his own?

What will Shay parents discuss with Suna ?

Find Out Next Time?