Against the world

"No who dare do this Tell meeeeee"! Kano said angry .

" Shut up u stupid puny boy" Said the captian leaving from the mother ship.

" I had them killed so I can get to you is there a problem" said the captain proudly.

"  You killed my parents because you thought it would be a good kick" Kano said as the power from his hand was glowing and growing very unstable.

" No it wasn't for a joke just to get to you I want to personally see all your powers even though I no all of them" said the captain.

Yep all of them

-Speed

- Electricity

- Ki_  Powers ( like from dbz)

- Intelligence

-Telekinesis

- Great Transformations

" I don't care if you know my middle name I'll kill you but first ill torcher you so I can see you regret killing my parents no I take it back ill just kill you"!  Kano said loudly as he rushed toward the captain.

" Boy I will love to see you try and to let you In on a little secret I have a power of my own but your the lucky one you have more than one power" said the captain with his chest out.

Then before Kano could reply the captain's army surrounded the young warrior then the captain called for an helicopter and ten minutes later the helicopter came and flew off the captain.

"  Ow yea and my name is Zulka and the next time we meet I'll kill you " .

Focusing on the army  Kano was wondering which country is attacking him. Then as he looked harder  it was the country of Russia. Then one soldier spoke into his phone and said " we got him ".

Next: The Hidden anger from Kano will be released and will change earth

Will the earth ever be the same?

Find out Next Time