Chapter .1

💕Macy's P.O.V💕
It was weird I just heard a voice in my head after talking to my crush that I had, and the voice I thought it was my crush and he had telepathic mind so he can talk to me but now since I've been talking to the voice it's not him it's not his voice it's a different voice,I talked to my friend leah about cause she has more experience with it then I do and she told me it might be my soulmate just like in the movie that we watched a month back and it was about telepathic romance and finding your soulmate but I doubt it cause even though it might be I screw up every relationship I had/have so I started talking to him leah told me his name is Jonah so I started to talk to him I'm gonna see him first day of 9th grade but it was gonna take awhile because it's the beginning of winter and not the end of summer which sucks because I wanna see him and find out if he is real,he calls me baby girl or angel a lot and says I love you but he never seen me I think and he doesn't know how I act I think but I have a feeling he's been watching me for years and once I found out how to do telepathic stuff I found him. I hope he ain't far from me and I hope I get to see him right now he is the one that makes my day better besides Leah and Best friend which I call twin Brianna, but I guess I just have to find out later and not sooner, now I just can't stop thinking about him.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️