Chapter .3

💕Macy's P.O.V💕
"Is it bad to think that I really want to write letters out then give them to you when I see you next year?, is it bad to think that I'm an idiot cause what if your not real maybe your just some voice inside my head calming me baby girl and baby and princess and saying you love me,what if I'll never see you what if you have a girlfriend cause you thought you'll never see me, yes I'm doubting and worrying and overreacting cause what if it is true what if your just and voice or you have a girlfriend.

The fact is I miss you and not like oh I miss you cause I can't see you it's the special I miss you cause I can't hug you,kiss you,text you,call you,can't find you,can't cuddle you,can't say I love you to your face worrying that I'll never see you I miss you, I need you here with me know or text me or call me now.

I want you to be in my future,no other guy is allowed to date me except you because I love you,this distance I have from you is overwhelming cause I can't see you.

I never really loved a guy more like you,I was only this boy crazy for one guy once his name was Caleb but I understand now that he never deserved me but if I didn't date him and had a crush on zac I've wouldn't have found you because you tricked me,having me think you were zac but no you were Jonah and I'm glad it's you and no other guy.

But please....find your phone I wanna talk to you,I've never thought about this before with any guy really, just promise me one thing,

Come home to me".