Chapter .6

Far warning this might be long
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
💕Macy's P.O.V💕
I need him here,I want him,I miss him,I love him,he is the one keeping me move forward cause if I move forward in life I get to see him,I want to see him so badly that if I do see him I will hug him and never let go cause to me he's my one an only and I know how much I hate long distance it is worth it cause he's just not any guy,he's my guy and my guy is who i want to be with and maybe if I'm lucky I'll be with him forever,but right now there are 99.7 days in summer and when summer comes I'll count the days until I see him so I'll have to move forward hopefully this year will be great instead of terrible like last year,2016 was terrible I don't wanna explain it but it was and now I just want it to be in the middle of this year but I only have 5 more months until June,I can't stand to know that I can't see him and I can't look him straight in the eye I love you and mean it, I can't stand losing him cause I love him and I would do almost anything to see him...........I love him.

I get so close to see him sometimes and it's either, we don't know that it's each other or we can't find each other or we get scared of asking if it's each other because if it's a no we go sad the rest of the day,I wish I had kinda the same dreams as his cause he gets to at least see me I only had one dream about him and I got woken up by neighbors dogs so I couldn't even say bye in my dream.

I've been having good dreams lately and it's kinda the time in my life to have good dreams after what happened when I was five but anyways I want to see him again like in my dreams or in real life, I wanna see him and look him straight in his eyes I love you and promise me that this long distance won't happen again cause I don't wanna lose you....
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤