A Captain and A Captain

EMMA'S P.O.V

I'm walking to the beach with Hook. It has been silence the whole way. He didn't even say a annoying yet witting comment. It has been driving me insane. Why won't he talk to me? And why is this bugging me so much? I don't even like Hook.

"We're here," I said stopping at the place where we found disney Belle.

"Thanks for telling me love," he began,"but I am just missing a hand not an eye." What is with him today?

I decide to ignore that comment. "We should keep walking in case we can find anything else," I input.

"Ok," Hook says not caring at all. Seriously, not even an 'As you wish'.

"Ok? Who are you and what have you done with Hook?" I said while I started walking.

"What do you mean?" He said like nothing has happened but I can tell that he is doing it willingly. Then he starts walking beside me.

Before I could answer someone started screaming. For some the screaming sound familiar. Which means it's a disney character. "GET ME OUT OF THE WATER BEFORE THE CROCODILE GETS HERE!!!" The voice yells. Them the next sound you here is the sound of a clock, Tick Tock Tick Tock. This is seeming very familiar. I then look over at Hook.....

"You have got to be kidding me," I said putting my hand to my face.

"What is it love," he asked not understanding what is going on.

Before I had time to answer I was interrupted again, but this time by someone else. "Settle down you old codfish," said what sounded like a 12 year old boy. The boy was laughing.

"SMEE HELP ME!!!" said the screaming doof (yes I called him a doof).

"Coming Captain," said someone who had this voice that was hard to explain and somewhat annoying (but disney Snow White's voice was still number one).

Hook and I started to walk over where the noise was coming from. Then we saw a guy with a perm and a waxed mustache, wearing a red jacket and had a hook on his left hand. Captain Hook I believed he was. I notice that he was swimming away from something.

While I was trying to figure out what Captain Hook was swimming from Hook bumped me on my shoulder (the disney Hook was the one swimming and my Hook was the one bumping me wait did I just say my Hook oh god). Hook pointed upwards, I looked up and saw a flying 12 year old boy. The boy was wearing all green, he had weird little brown shoes, a belt with a dagger in it, he had red hair and was wearing a foolish hat with a red feather in it. Next to him was a glowing light but I couldn't tell who or what it was.

Then running past us was a very fat man with a striped shirt that was way to small and let his belly show, he had blue shorts, and was wearing sandals, he also had a red beanie hat on. I stop him in his tracks. "Do you need any help?" I asked.

He stopped and looked up at me. I was like two feet taller than him. "Only if you can get the Captain out of that water," he said,"oh and my name is Smee nice to meet you," then he took out his hand for me to shake it.

I shook his hand and then said,"hello Smee, my name is Emma and this is Hook," then I pointed to Hook.

"Wow that's the Captain's name," Smee said to me.

"Well I will introduce them later but lets try to get your Captain out of the water first," I said.

"Do you have a plan because I don't," he said and that made me laugh.

"Actually I do," I said and I start to tell him the plan then he nods in agreement.

"Hey! Peter Pan!" I yell. This catches the flying boy's attention. "Come down here!" He then flys down to me.

"How may I help you?" he asks me.

"Well I need your help to get Captain Hook out of the water," I said to Peter.

"No way," he replied,"I am not helping that old codfish."

"What if you got something in return."

"What are you willing to give me?"

"What do you want?"

He then smiled. "I want his Captain's hat."

"Ok," I said. That doesn't seem like a bad trade.

"Great I will be right back," he flew off and then a few seconds later he was back with a soaking wet Captain. "Now the hat," he said pulling out his hand.

"Here," said Smee running over. In his hand was the biggest most hideous hat I have ever seen.

After Peter grabbed the hat he flew off.

I quickly helped the Captain up. He was kinda drowsy so I started movie him, but he was to heavy to move. "Hook give me a hand here," I said. He didn't seem to notice me because he was staring off at sea thinking about something.

HOOK'S P.O.V

I was looking off to the sea while Emma was dealing with the flying boy and others. I was just staring and thinking.

I thought about my conversation with Balefire. How I said I would back off from Emma so Henry would have his family without me getting in the way. It has been so hard for me. I try to act like I am not there, what I mean is I don't try as hard to get Emma's attention. It is for the best.

Emma then interrupted my thoughts. "Hey Hook! Can you give me a hand!" she yelled well holding up a soaking wet man.

I smirked,"Is that supposed to be a joke." I know I shouldn't of said that but it was hard not to.

"Actually no, I am quite serious," she said almost dropping the wet man.

I then go over to help her with the man then we start heading him to Grannies. Right behind us is that chubby little man.

As we were walking it was completely silent. Oh how I just wish I could talk to Emma, but I can't. For the boy's sake.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Tell me what you think of it. This might be one of my favorite chapters. What do you think will happen when Captain Hook disney version wakes up? I was thinking that he starts to flirt with Emma and OUAT Hook starts to get jealous. What do you guys think?

Follow me on Instagram and I will follow right back Follow me @disney_dreamx