Prolouge

"Who is she?" he asked. The nurse shock her head. "We still don't know." He wrote something on his computer. His fingers were floating over the keys, making loud noises every little second. "Let us go trought this again," he mumbled. "A young girl, suddenly laying in the waitingroom. Extreme damage, brought in for operation immediately. Put into coma." He looked up. "Yes. We have tried the news, newspapers and police. Nobody knows who she is." He scratched his beard looking out the window. "And she still is not awake?" The nurse shock her head again. "Look," he said, reading the name tag on her shirt. "Katherine, I believe she will not wake up again." Katherine nodded. "We are aware of that," she said. "We are fully aware. But she seems to be about ten years old. We can't just give up on her after two weeks." He blew his cheeks up and kept typing. "We'll give her a little more time. But we can't keep our hopes up forever, you know." Katherine smiled. "I know. Thank you." She stepped out of the office and started walking down the hallway.The poor girl. It would be a tragedy if she didn't wake up. They would never know who she was. Whatever had hurt her, was awful. Katherine crossed her fingers and walked into room 2561. She sat down in the chair next to the hospital bed and looked at the girl. Her long, blonde hair was spread underneath her like a fan. Her face was so beautiful and peaceful. The skin was so pale as if she was already dead. The lips was dry and light, the eyes closed. She did not fit in at the hospital, with all the sounds and cables. She looked like a porcelain doll. Katherine suddenly jumped back as a terrible, loud scream filled the hospital. The peacefulness was turned into horror as her eyes popped open. They had no pupils, but were all the same colour. Red. Bloodred. But before Katherine was out of the room and another nurse came in, they were beautiful and blue as the night sky. "Darkness," she mumbled, but not loud enough for anyone to hear.

Comments please! More to come :) If anyone would mind looking over this, correcting and stuff, please contact me?