Chapter 2

Blaze's POV

Chapter 2

Last saturday was so awesome. I had the time of my life. Me and my buddy Jayden threw this kick-butt party at his house. It was crazy awesome, since his house already looks like a MTV cribs house there wasnt much more we could do to make it any better. Jayden was way passed drunk by the time the party started. His sister wasn't a big fan of that.

I walk up to her, gosh i never realized how hott she was, or how beautiful. " why do you keep throwing me dagger looks"  I ask. She stares at me for about a minute and i'm trying to figure out whats going on her head; when she finally answers.

" I dont know Blaze, maybe it's because i dont like you, maybe it's because my brother is over there getting totally wasted and you arent even doing anything to try and stop him, what kinda guy lets his best friend gets wasted and doesnt try to stop him" she's yelling now, but no one notices because the music is blaring. I was so deep in thought i didnt realize she had ran up the stairs to her room. 

"CRAP!!!" I remember why she's making such a big deal about her brother drinking so much. Two years ago her dad had got really drunk at some kind of party and attempted to drive home. I'm not really sure how everything happened but i know her dad crashed into someone, and died on impact. She was never really big on alcohol, but every since then she's really been against it. She thinks it took her fathers life.

I run upstairs to Skyers room, while on my way up i see Jayden in his own room, with the school whore, Jessica Runwill, I hope he doesn't catch anything. I knock twice then once then four times on Skyers door - that way she'll know its me. It takes her a minute or two to think about it but she finally opens the door. " What do you want" she ask, i can tell she's been crying.

"Can i come in?" i ask her. She hesitates but lets me in.

She stares at me until I realize she's waiting for me to speak. " I'm sorry, i shouldnt have let your brother drink like that, i realize that you arent a big fan of drinking. And since he's too drunk to think for himself i guess i should have told him to slow it down. I wasnt thinking. I'm sorry." I say and put on a pout, because i just know she can't resist it, her or any other girl for that matter. She smiles and I see that she has calmed down.

" I forgive you, I guess" and she smiles. WOW i think and i though she couldnt resist my pout; I can't resist her smile.

"How about a hug" i ask " to show that i really am sorry." She comes forward to hug me, i pull her in for a hug, man this feels so right. Her here in my arms. I look down to look at her, and i see that she is looking up at me. I stare into her eyes, there so beautiful, just like her. Their entrancing.

Before i think about what i am doing i'm leaning down and kissing her. It's like and explosion. I've never had a kiss like that, and believe me i have kissed a lot of girls. It's incredible. I lick her lips begging her, pleading her for entrance. She opens her mouth and my tounge darts in, this is way to incredible.

I start kissing her on the neck and then i kiss a spot right on her collarbone and she lets out a low moan. WOW!!! I grab her by the waist and pick her up and now were on the bed. She's straddling me i'm trying to get her out of her shirt. Then a thought goes through my mind ' This is Jayden sister. My best friend's sister, the one he told me to stay away from.' As this though is going through my head i'm still kissing Skyer. Then the doors swings open and the though is over. Standing in the doorway is...

***********************************************************************************************************

plz remember to vote and comment. plz feel free to leave ant feedback or ideas. about anything i just wanna make the story better for you. btw who do you think is standing in the doorway???