Chapter 3

So i am so sorry it took me so long to upload, i have been super busy, not only that but i am not the best writer in the world actually far from it, and i just couldn't think of anything to write.

so here it is...

******************************************************************************************************************

Recap

As this thought is still going through my head I'm still kissing Skyer. Then the doors swing open and the thought is over. Standing in the doorway is...

Skyers POV

'OMG OMG OMG!!!' Was all that was going through my head as i stared at the person in the doorway. Staring at us through wide eyes was my little sister Molly-Grace. Molly-Grace is nine years old, and not only does she know everything that happens to me and Jayden, but she tells it too.

Me and Jayden had tucked her in earlier, and she was sound asleep on the third floor in her room, while the party was taking place on the first floor of the house.

"OOOOHHHHH!!! Skyer. What are you doing? Where are your pants? Is that Blaze?" Molly-Grace cooed. She was just staring waiting for an answer, the whole time we were putting our clothes back on. "Hey Molly-Grace. Me and Skyer were just about to find some clothes and go swimming" Blaze suggested as i just nodded my head agreeing with him.

"Then how come you two were so close together, huh. Don't think you can fool me, I am nine, i know all about kissing." she argued. I was still in shock from her walking in. Then my brain kicked into gear and i said " You know what MG? We were kissing, but only because he was sad." I looked at Blaze, "Since Molly-Grace is up i need to put her to sleep. When I come back, we can talk about why you were sad. OK?" I asked trying to silently tell him with my eyes that we would actually talk about that kiss. He seemed to understand, but instead of him nodding, he went back to his cocky self and replied

" Actually i think i am going to go talk to Jennifer about my sadness, i think she would understand better." then he smirked at me and walked away. The nerve of that guy. How could he say that. Jennifer. Really.

authors note (mentioned Jennifer earlier, the school slut.)

I couldn't believe he just said that. If Molly-Grace and her sensitive child ears had not been there i would have went off on him. Who does he think he is. He thinks he can just kiss me, and then be a total jerk about it. Well if that's the case he has another thing coming.

Molly-Grace POV

I stood there waiting for Skyers face to return to normal so she could take me back upstairs. But she just stood there. I guess she was thinking about Blaze's sadness. Until she got a really weird look on her face. I didn't know what she was thinking but i knew it was not good.

That's the face she gets when she wants to get payback on somebody. I see it all the time when Jaydens done something mean to her, and she wants to get him back. Maybe it has to do with Blaze talking to that juniper or Jennifer girl about his sadness. I wonder what his sadness was?

Blazes POV 

I can't believe i said that to her. Why did i do it. I was a total a*s about it. Gosh i hope she doesn't hate me. I waited for Skyer at the end of the steps waiting for her to finish tucking MG in. I talked to Jennifer first. Or not exactly talked. I mean it did take Skyer thirty minutes to tuck MG in, and hey i am a guy with needs. What was i suppose to do?

When i saw Skyer coming down the steps i felt incredibly guilty. I cant believe what i said to her and I cant believe i just made out with Jennifer.

When she came down the steps the first thing i did was apoligize. She didn't seemed phased by what happened in fact she just looked at me and...

Smiled.

"No problem Blaze, don't worry about it." with that she simply flipped her hair and walked off. Not even giving me a backward glance. I had a bad feeling about this, a very bad feeling.

*******************************************************************************************************************

so that is it. the third story. actually i am posting a new story also. look it up.

and another thing, i don't know when i can upload again. i have a lot going on.

relay for life, my drama's class play, act, not to mention regular test. and everything else on my

agenda, but hey my life is hectic. and i am just gonna try my best to upload Kay?

luvz yuhz

vote and comment