Chapter Seven.

I'm backkkk! Finally. I missed this story. It's all completely planned out and everything so I'm really excited to continue writing this.

I'll try updating more.

Requirements; 10 votes, 4 comments.

Happy New Years! Good luck on the resolutions!

Yours truly,

Sara

******************************************************************************************

"No chance in Hell. I'm not doing this," I groaned really loudly.

"It might be good for you guys. Please? We'll be at the table right next to you," Nina promised.

"I'm not sitting alone at a table with Scott. No one can make me."

"You're doing it," Ebony said.

"Why are you making me?"

"I agree with your friends," Macey butted in.

"Why though?"

"Because you and Scott could talk about things and maybe you won't be as miserable at work now," Macey shrugged.

"Or I could just tell Mr. Thompson I need a new office. I can't stand sharing it with that asshole and his sidekick who only kisses his ass."

"Did you ever call Scott, Macey?" Nina asked her.

"No, he's cute but he does seem like a douche. Plus, I wouldn't hurt Leah like that."

"It wouldn't hurt me," I rolled my eyes.

"I've known you for how long? I know it'd hurt you."

"I didn't even want to go on this stupid date anyways, so now you're going to force to me sit at a table with my ex who should be stabbed with a thousand knives? No thank you," I hissed.

"What's the worse that could happen?"

"The Kool-Aid dude could smash through the wall and pour all his juice on her," Ebony took a handful of popcorn and stuffed her mouth with it.

"No, that's the best that could happen," I corrected her.

"Really? The Kool-Aid dude?" Nina looked strangely at Ebby.

"Anything is possible."

"What are you wearing to your date?"

"This," I got out my sweatpants and a hoodie.

"It's hot out," Ebby told me.

"And it's way too casual and lazy looking," Nina sounded disappointed in me.

"Well why would I bother dressing up for that douche anyways?"

'It's not for Scott, it's for the restaurant. You'll look really trashy if you show up in that at a formal restaurant," Macey told me. "I really don't see what the problem is. You're just talking, but you're making them pay for the dinner right?"

"Of course," Ebby answered. "After all, they were the ones to ask us so it is only fair if they're the ones that have to pay for it."

"Good. That's actually a really good point. I'm going to use that from now on when guys ask me on dates," Macey chuckled.

"I really don't want to do this," I sighed.

"Leah, girl, we're going to claw Scott's skin open with pitchforks if he dares do anything you don't want him to. Everything is going to be okay," Ebony put her hand on mine and gave me a genuine smile.