The Job

Elena POV

After my last day at work, I needed a day off which is what I thought I was going to get....

____________________Time Skip to After my Last Chapter__________________________

"Ugh." I said as I walked into our house and immediately fell backwards onto the couch, in the living room.

"Elena, your home!" Isabel shouted, "How was work?"

"Okay, I guess. How was school?"  I replied.

"It was alright," Isabel said shyly. I could tell she was trying to be polite because, after getting this job I couldn't continue my studies,  I guess school is just one of those things you don't miss until it is gone.

"Isa, I'm not going to get upset because you get to enjoy school and I don't. I mean, after all, I get to enjoy my job!" I said not letting Isabel see how sarcastic I was.

"Well, in that... case it was great, I got to show the class my invention, and my teacher said it was awesome!"

"Congrats Isa!"

"Well, I'm going to go work on my inventions now."

"Okay," I replied as she walked away.

With Isabel gone, I fell back onto the couch as I finally began to relax I heard a knock on the door. 

"Ugh," I said as I went to get the door. 

I saw people dressed in the guard's uniforms. 

"You need to come back to work." They said.

"But, my shift is over," I replied.

"Ha," The one laughed, "You think this job has shift's."

"Whenever they need us we go," The other said.

"One second," I said.

"Isa, I have to go back to work!" I shouted.

"Okay."

"Tell Abuelo and Abuela!"

"Okay."

"Fine, I'm ready," I told the two.

Hey, guys! This chapter is just part 1 of this chapter; I was going just to make it one chapter but, I got this far and just decided to post this because I haven't updated this book in forever! So the next part will be updated soon! Thanks for reading please comment and vote and I don't own the characters. :)