The Rejection Smack Cam-feel da burn

So, back when I was in middle school I had a very good friend named hmm...what name shall we pick? How about, Jasmine? I had a very good friend named Jasmine. Now don't get me wrong, we're still really good friends. She was one of those girls that you could practically mistaken for a model. She had the whole package I guess you could say. Super pretty, intelligent, funny and was somewhat good at sports. All the boys loved her to bits, but one boy in particular stood out from the rest.

It was third period and we were having math class. Jasmine and I usually sat together throughout our grade six year, being best buddies and all. But here's what happened. As we were working, a boy named Spencer in our class came out of no where and kissed her. No, not that little petty kiss on the cheek. But a full mouth on the lips. I'm not going to lie, I was feeling REALLY uncomfortable at the moment., cause you see, I was always that nerdy, shy girl who would probably end up lonely one day. I still am alone...forever alone..... And let me just remind you, that our class was still going on! But luckily no one was watching what was going on at our desks since it was just a work period. The teacher had left the room for a brief moment to go do something. Trust me that's a good thing, because what happened next surprised everyone.

She slapped him.

She.Full.Out.Slapped.The.Daylights.Outta.Him.

Now that wasn't exactly the bad part. The bad part was that everyone saw her do it. But then, that's not even the worst of all parts. The worst was when she had to speak to the principle about her outburst. Yeah, the principle was Spencer's mom.

She said she did out of self defense as he was the one who initiated it after all.