Me, My Boyfriend, His Twin, My Twin, Our Kids and My Stalker

This is a new story I've been working on for a while now. It's not my first story, just the first one I'm letting more than one person read. I'm kind of nervous so go easy on my writing, please; if you have any  suggestions send me a private message and let me know. :) Also, please don't copy it! And this should be one of the only times I put a note before the story. Now... go read lol Thanks :) EmmilineRose95

Chapter 1

“KRISTINA ELIZABETH MARIE JAMES! GET DOWN HERE THIS INSTANT!” My twin brother-Christian shouted from downstairs. You see, we live alone… basically. My parents are still around, but, they are always out of town on business, or just traveling because they can never stay in one place for very long. So it is just the three of us- our oldest brother, Michael and Christian and I- for now. I’m pregnant, I just found out last week so they are the only two that know, I haven’t even told the baby's father yet. But this baby will just add to our happy little family, making it a family of four. It’s funny how even though Michael is only in his third year of college and that Christopher and I are only in our Junior year of high school, they were kind of happy for me- after they got over being over-protective brothers and wanting to beat up the guy, but I wouldn’t tell them who it is until after I tell the father about the baby. I’m only 7 weeks pregnant, but Michael and Chris have already worked out a schedule so that they can help me. But that doesn’t matter right now; all that matters now is to go see what Christopher needs.

“Yeah Chris?” I ask as I walk into the kitchen to see him looking ticked off. Uh-oh, that’s never a good sign.

“Why on earth did you go into my room while I was at Alexia- I mean Alexzander’s house?” he muttered, looking embarrassed that he almost said out loud that he had a thing with my best friend also his best friend’s twin sister.... Yeah, we are twins and our best friends are twins…. Our moms were neighbors growing up and were as close as sisters, imagine their joy when they found out they were both pregnant with twins and were due within two weeks of each other. It’s actually pretty funny because when my mom went into labor it was at 9:18am, and Mrs. W was there for her until my dad got there and even after, until she went into labor at 1:33pm; I was born on February 14th at 10:42pm, then on February 14th at 11:23pm Zander was born, on February 15th at 12:03am Alexia was born, and finally at 12:08am on February 15th Chris was born. So it’s our own personal joke to tell people thatZander and I are twins and Alexia and Chris are twins just to confuse them since we look so much like our actual twin; and when people ask us when our birthdays are they get really confused as to how we can be twins born on different days.

“Because, you took my laptop by mistake and I needed it so I switched them.” I answered as a simple explanation. “How’d you find out anyway?”

“When you put my laptop back, you put it backwards so it opened the wrong way.” He shrugged.

“Oh, okay. So… you and Alexia… anything serious going on?” I just love to embarrass him.

“I was over there with Zander!” he defends…. Yeah right, Zander came over here last night to help Michael paint the baby’s room, but he thinks it was just for us remodeling one of the guest rooms, he doesn’t know I’m pregnant yet, and we were also… hanging out.

“Oh? And you were with him the whole night?” I ask him skeptically.

“Yeah, we played video games in his basement.” He is so lying… time for some fun.

“Really? Then he must have figured out how to clone himself since he came over here to help paint the ‘guest room’ closest to my room and was here half the night.” His face looks priceless, a mixture of shocked and…humor?

“I know it did not take half the night to paint the room, so, would you like to tell me what else happened with you two?” Wow, must he look like he wants to laugh? If only he knew how close to the truth he was, time to test out my acting skills.

“Ewe, you know I hate him!!! He is like a brother but he takes too much joy in all the bad stuff no good. He is overprotective and picks on me but there are no nice moments like there are with you and Michael…. EWWWWW!” I shudder as I say that. I think I did really well.

“It’s just built up sexual tension between you two, to bad someone already knocked you up, but that could be fun because you don’t have to take the chance with him… Hahaha, joking! You should have seen your face! But yeah, I know you hate him. And okay, I was with Alexia, so sue me. You know I like her.”

“Whatever.” I mumble and begin to walk to my room until I hear the doorbell ring.

When I open it I see the biggest pain in my side standing next to the guy that means everything to me.

“What do you want?” I Michael’s best friend as Zander just walks past me and into the kitchen after giving me a look that says ‘we need to talk’.

“Hey babe, you look hot today.” Luke says as he winks at me. Stupid slutty flirting man-whore.

“Goodbye.” I say and attempt to slam the door in his face. He just laughs and puts his hand up to stop the door.

“Awe, frog, don’t be like that.” He pouts at me.

“I TOLD YOU NEVER TO CALL ME THAT AGAIN!!!!!!” I scream at him.

“It’s not my fault that you are scared of them. I personally think it’s cute.” He says to me.

“Angel, Is there a problem?” Zander asks from behind me.

“No. No problem… yet. But I may need your help after I murder him.” I mutter warningly and turn to walk away. I hear Luke laugh.

“Awe, I didn’t mean to upset you frog.” Luke calls.

“Dude, seriously, I’d shut up if you value your balls… we both know she’d cut them off without a second thought, and if she didn’t then I’d just beat the crap out of you for her.” Zander mutters and I silently laugh to myself.

            I hear Luke head into the kitchen and Chris greets him. I head up to my room to lay down and after a few minutes my door opens and closes, Zanderwalks over to the bed and lays beside me. I feel his arms snake around my waist as he moves my hair out of the way and plants small kisses on my neck.

            “Hey Angel, sorry about blowing you off downstairs” he whispers in my ear “I don’t see why you won’t just let me tell your brothers about us… it would be so much easier. Besides, I want everyone to know that you’re my girl.”

“I won’t be for long…” I muttered under my breath.

Thanks for reading :) Comments are very much appreciated!