"Who is she...?"

Chapter 5

Michael’s POV

“What are you keeping from me Michael?” Angie asks me for what seems like the millionth time.

“Ang. you know I can’t tell you. It’s not that I don’t want to it is that I can’t. Can’t you just forget about it for a little bit? I promise I will tell you when I can.” I plead with her.

“I will not forget about it, but I will drop it. I don’t want to get into a fight with you today.” She says and comes in to hug me. “Want to watch a movie?”

“You can pick sweetheart.” I say with a kiss to her forehead.

When the movie starts we are lying on my bed so we can see the television; about five minutes in I get a text.

‘You’re needed’ xoxo L

‘Can’t you deal with it? I’m busy.’ Xo M

‘Call me.’ Xoxoxo L

“Who’s L, and why the H3ll are you guys giving each other hugs and kisses?” I was hoping she didn’t see that…

“It’s someone I work with.”

“And the hugs and kisses are really necessary?”

“She’s…. French… yeah, she’s French.” That did not sound believable at all.

“YEAH. FREAKING. RIGHT. WHY? WHAT DOES SHE HAVE THAT I DON’T? THERE IS NO WAY I AM GOING TO LET A MAN PUT ME THROUGH THIS AGAIN. AND FOR ONCE I THOUGHT YOU WERE DIFFERENT! HOW WRONG I WAS.” She starts to walk toward the door; I catch her wrist and pull her back to me so that her back is facing my front, then I turn her around.

“Why do you always have to compare me to your ex?” I ask trying to look into her eyes “You know how much that hurts me, sweetheart, I love you, I will never cheat on you. She really is just someone from work; you know I’m one of the bosses so sometimes they just need me at work. Okay?” She looks into my eyes.

“Okay, I’m sorry for overreacting. I know you’re not like him. It’s just with everything that happened… well, it’s not something you forget and get over quickly.”

“I know sweetheart, I know.” I kiss her forehead again “But I really do have to make this call if you don’t want me to have to go into the office.”

“Go for it, can I listen?”

“Sweetheart, remember that secret that I can’t share with you? The family secret that you want to know so badly?” She nods her head yes “Well, this is my family business so I may have to discuss a little bit about that secret and I can’t have to watch what I say because you’re there. Okay?” She nods her head yes again but this time she looks heartbroken. I promise, if I ever get my hands on her good-for-nothing ex I will kill him; and when I do, he is going to experience all the pain he put her through before I let him die. “I’ll be right back, ten minutes, I promise.” She reaches up to kiss me, a kiss which starts out gentle and then turns passionate.

“They can wait.” I murmur against her lips as I blindly reach for my phone and send a text without looking.

‘larer’ zz n

I hope that was typed correctly… that’s my last thought about work as she pulls me down onto the bed.

So, who do you think “L” was? Is it really “Work”? And what happened with her Ex? And what was up with all the hugs and kisses at the end of the text’s?

By the way; the last text he meant to say ‘later’ xx M… but he was a little busy to make sure it was right.

Next Chapter is going to be posted later on today. It will be back to Kristina and Zander. Yes, I know it is a little weird with me jumping POV's but it all this stuff does play into the story and I can't have one person know it all. POV's will slow down in a little bit... hopefully. And sorry it is so short.

For the next Chapter, 1 comment, vote or fan and I'll post it. I'm not being greedy, i just don't want to post if no one wants me to.

This Chapter is dedicated to my new fan crazy_in_love

Have a great my day :)

EmmilineRose95