His Keeper [Mindless Behavior]

Jasmines's POV

"Good Morning Miami!" I said to myself.

It was the first day back to school after a long summer break. To be honest it was horrible glad I'm going back to school! I wrote in my diary

"JASMINE! Hurry up gonna be late for school"

I rushed downstairs and as I glanced my brother Roc was there.

"Hey Sis!" Roc said, as if nothing happen that summer.

I didn't wanna even look at him, but for god sake I didn't even want my mom to know what went down that summer night.

"Hi Roc" I said.

"Excited about school? I can't wait to see my bros again!"

I giggle softly, "Nice I can't wait see Layla again she's been 100 with me so yeah."

My mom left the room to get her paper works for her job fixed and went to start the car before we were late.

"Look Jasmine, can you just forget about that night i was drunk!" He whispered.

I nodded, but really I couldn't forget.

||School||

As I arrived to school I saw my home girl Layla I ran and hugged her tight!

"Hey Girl, how's your summer?" She said

"It was great I said, I uh went to the beach with the family and stuff" I lied, I never did in fact I was with Princeton that night.

*1st Bell Rings*

"Well, I'll catch you up at lunch Jasmine! Tell your brother I said hi!" She ran to her 1st period class because she's always late.

I walked to my 1st period class and I had classes with my brother. The thoughts went throughout my head, why did he even did that!

"Welcome! You must be Jasmine? We'll your late, stay after school with me please we need to talk."

I gasped, "Thanks, Mr.Roger?" I sound confused.

I sat right down and I was sitting right next to my brother he wrote a note and passed it to me it said,

"Can we talk after school, I'll try my best to get you out of after school suspense!"

I turned and smile at him.

||~1st Period Ends~||

My 2nd period was gym, I was excited I couldn't wait to see my girls from volleyball team, but I felt a slight touch on my shoulder it was Roc.

"Hey, your out you can come home after school" He winked

I didn't want anyone to know something weird happen during the summer with my brother.

||~Bell Rings~||

"Hey Jasmine!" Said Mrs.Key

"I missed you, you didn't try out for this years volleyball team!"

*SHIT* "Uh..Can I make it up?"

"Yeah tomorrow morning will be fine."

I went to my locker to get ready for gym till Jennifer comes up to me. Always hated that freak!

||~End Of School~||

It was the end of school, I went to my locker to collect my homework for each classes, but I only had one thank god. As I closed my locker I saw Roc AGAIN

"Uh, Let's walk together we need to talk." He said

I replied, "K."

We were out the door everyone left, So while we walk he stared the whole time at me.

"I'm sorry about that night Jasmine."

"Like I believe you."

"I DIDN'T MEAN TO KISS YOU AND-"