Chapter 2

Jasmine's POV

Roc grabbed me by my waist and kissed me, his lips were soft I couldn't stop remembering that exact night how his lips taste just like candy it was perfect.

"Roc, I think we should go home now." I said Smiling

||Home||

I reached home and my mom looked at me, I was worried but I kept it cool like nothing happen

"Hey guys, dinner is at the table Chinese take out, but doing over time tonight be back at 7 a.m" My mom said slamming the door.

I head to the shower to wash my hair because it was really nappy and it needed to be wash, I turned the shower on Roc was looking at me.

"ROC!" I blushed

"Sorry, Jasmine I didn't mean to stare..." Roc said

"It's okay"

"I did mean to kiss you today, because I wanted to feel your lips how soft it was."

"That's great Roc"

"So why your tripping acting like you never liked it."

I grabbed my towel so he wouldn't see me naked and walk to my room to get dressed, I put on my long t-shirt that my dad gave me and a pair of socks. I walk down the stairs Roc looked at me.

"Roc, I actually liked the kissed it was great, but It would be weird dating my brother."

Roc turned around and picked me up.

"I know Jasmine, can we keep it a secret?"

I kissed him on the cheek, "I guess.."

||Morning||

It was morning I opened up my diary to view my last written paper and it was about yesterday I was disappointed in my self. I walked down stairs I saw my mom & roc I listen quietly to see what they were saying.

"Yeah Mom, I helped Jasmine with her homework she's pretty good in math"

Mom let out a slight laugh, "Aww that's sweet of you, gotta go gonna be late for work"

And the door slammed.

"Good Morning Babe."

"Ahh, Morning! What's for breakfast?"

"Your favorite Bacon with Egg!" He smiled

"Yes!" I mumble.

I sat down it was awkward, seeing him looking at me.

But out of the blue he kissed me.

"We gotta go, were gonna be late"

I went upstairs curled my hair, put on my purple dress and then put my fresh grapes out the box on.

"Ready."

*Plink* My phone went

"Who is it?" Roc seem mad

"It's Layla." I said

The text said:
Layla 👭💘
"Can I come over tonight you and me girl talk?"

I replied:
"Sure girl you can just make sure you bring ya clothes" I let a slight giggle out.

||School||

We arrived at school I saw a few people I remember like Diggy my crush for 2 years now, he was so fine I really liked him! But I couldn't tell him just yet.

"See you after school, I'll pick you up." Roc said

"I'm walking with Layla..Sorry Roc!"

||Lunch||

As my usually I sat next to my main Layla, we sat with other crews and stuff but it was mainly us.

"Is your brother single?" She smiled

I blushed, "Yeah? Why?" I said confused

"I maybe wanna ask him out girl!"

"Aw! How cute, still got my eye on Diggy though." I said smiling

||Home||

Layla, Roc & I arrived home it was just us because my mom had overtime.

"I'll meet you upstairs changing into my pjs"

I went upstairs I took a shower, brushed my teeth, put my pjs which were my favorite and got my socks on. I walked downstairs you couldn't believe what I saw.