Chapter 5 [Part 1]

Roc POV

I know what I did was wrong to fuck my sister, but no one understands how much I loved her and how I want her so bad.

||Thursday||

Jasmine POV

It was Thursday almost the party, I haven't spoke to Roc or Layla, I just ignored them and that night.

I went to freshen up, brush my teeth, and I put my hair in a messy bun. It was just my lazy day, I chose my outfit for today a top that says "Thug" with black jeans and with my Gammas 11's. I rushed downstairs to get my breakfast and I saw my mom on the phone.

"Honey, I don't think the kids would like to move" she said

I walked in trying not to act I didn't hear anything I got out cereal and some milk to eat for breakfast, My mom hung the phone up.

"It was your dad, he asked if we could move to Georgia."

"No. I love Miami mom."

"I know, but were not going to have space for Roc's baby" she said frustrated.

I picked up my book bag and my phone then head right to the door said my byes and left.

||School||

I was at school my usually hang out, but I saw Layla walking over what she wants now.

"Hey Jasmine, is your brother here?"

"Yeah, over there." As I pointed I saw, this new kid his name is Ty he's in my history class I haven't spoke to him but he gave me his number.

Roc POV

I saw Layla walking over her stomach got bigger she was only due January.

"Hey Roc, I'm going to take some blood samples to see who's the father."

I looked at her.

"What you mean babe?"

"I mean when we had sex, the next night I was seeing Diggy."

I look at her disappointed, but I kept it cool because I know I was the father of the baby.

*BELL RINGS*

||1st Period||

Jasmine POV

It was a B day, so my first period was with Ty science. We sat right next to each other I couldn't resisted looking at him. We had a project to work with each other but I wasn't playing any attention he's beautiful brown skin, dark brown curly hair, & his hazel eyes. Ahh! I yelled

Ty answered, "What's wrong?"

"Uh..Nothing!" Blushing.

He held my hand looking at me,

"So I was wondering, you wanna go to Diggys party with me?"

I didn't want to say no, but I said yes I was going with Amber.

"Sure" I smiled.

||End of the day||

It was the end of the day. I went to my locker and got my homework I had like 9 high school ain't no joke. I closed my locker Amber was there.

"Hey Amber!"

"Hey girl, I got a date Friday to Diggys party, Tyler so I was wondering we could still go but we bring our dates?"

"Yeah..I'm going with Ty, but sure!" I said smiling.

||Home||

I got home I finished my homework at 6 p.m, just in time for dinner. I sat right next to mom and we talk about how dad wants her back and shit.

"He wants us to move really bad"

"I like Miami!" I said yelling

"Shut the hell up, Jasmine" Roc said

"THAT'S ENOUGH!" Mom said

"Guess what mom, Layla went to take her blood sample and I went, so did Diggy. To see who's the father!" Roc said

"It's okay, your gonna be the father." Mom said

"Excuse me" I said, I picked my plate up and washed it.

||Friday||

I decided not to go to school today because I was excited about the party, my phone rang it was from Ty, I answered

"Hey!"

"Sup Jasmine!, you not at school?"

"Uh.. Getting ready for the party! Personal day off." I giggled.

"Oh same! We could probably chill? Eat breakfast together.."

"Sure!" I then hanged up.

I got ready washed up and I saw Roc crying, I didn't like seeing my brother have tears in his eye.

"What happen I said?"

Roc stared at me and answer..