DRAGON LAND

"Let's go Tom, we are going to be late!" I yelled to my brother " I will leave without you!" I screamed pulling up the loose floorboard in my bedroom.

He came in then, with a coat and hat on. "Here I am!"

"Okay, come over here let's go."

My name is Pegasus Elizabeth Jones, and I live in Chicago, Illinois with my brother Tom and my parents. When I was 12 years old I found a magical rainbow scale that brought me to a wonderful place called Dragon Land.

I am now 15 years old and travel there to see my dragon friends almost everyday. I bring my stupid 13 year old brother along and his best friend Liam, too. To get to Dragon Land, we must rub the scale and say the rhyme: "I wish, I wish with all my heart, to fly with dragons in a land apart."

When we said the rhyme, we were engulfed in colors, and the next thing I knew, we were standing in front of a beautiful beach. We haven't been to Dragon Land in a few days, so I am excited to see my friends. Just then, a group of dragons came out of the forest. Harry came first - a big blue dragon, who was very sweet.

Me and Harry had always been really good friends, and sometimes he liked to take it that extra step a little further. I liked him. He was the sexiest dragon in all of the land and had the most beautiful wide eyes that could suck you in. He was muscular and always knew had to care for someone. He was such a doll.

Then Zayn - a smaller pink dragon, who was very smart and kind. Niall and Louis came after them, fighting as usual!!!!!!! They always fought because they were connected. Niall was the purple side, and Louis was the green side. Liam came screaming after them to slow down. He was a big, yellow dragon, and was the oldest of them.

"Pegasus! Tom!" I heard them scream as they ran over. Harry picked me up into a hug and smiled. Even though he was bigger than me, he was very gentle and loving. "How are you?" he said, "I haven't seen you in a while" he frowned. "Well, whatever, you're here right? That's all that matters! What do you guys want to do today?"

"I was thinking we could go to the Crystal Club?" I answered. The Crystal Club was the hottest club in Dragon Land, and we went there a few times before. It was a nice place to get down and dance, and listen to music. I loved it!

Liam looked disappointed because clubbing wasn't something I should be doing at 15, but whatever. Live fast, die young, bad girls do it well, right? I was a rebel, and I could go clubbing whenever.

"We can do that later tonight..." Harry hesitated. "How about we go on a picnic?" I liked that idea. IF IT WAS JUST ME AND HARRY!!!!!!! I said yes anyway, so we began walking over to the school to pick up some supplies.

"Get on me" Harry whispered. I did not protest and hopped onto his back. Then Tom proceeded to hop onto Zayn's back, and we all flew up into the sky together. When we reached the school I got off of Harry and went looked at the school. It was a beautiful school held up by the clouds. It was yellow like Liam because he was the teacher there. He taught the young dragons how to read. What a sweetheart.

"I'll go in and get the supplies!" Niall said.

"What the fuck you think this is?" Louis yelled at him. "You know where ever you gotta go I gotta go there too. Whatever you do, I do too. Do I not get a say in the affairs of myself? Omg."

"No need to shout Louis. We are doing this." Niall said very cheery. Then, with a pout, Louis agreed and they went into the school with Liam accompanying them.

Harry looked around and saw that Zayn and Tom were busy playing a game over in the distance. He turned around and leaned on the rock in front of me. "So... Peggy..." Yeah, people call me Peggy. Only my super tight friends though! Pegasus is too long to say, and dragons are kind of afraid of Pegasi, so saying my name sometimes upsets them.

"Yes Harry?" I said shyly looking over to my brother playing catch. Just then Harry grabbed me by the waist and put me on the rock beside him, smooching my face all over. He was rather pleased when I kissed him back. I don't usually because of my brother but he wasn't there so YOLO, right? He kissed my neck and my lips so softly for a fierce looking dragon. He grabbed at my back, and I wrapped my hands around he scaly neck. He felt so tense and cold, but he didn't show it in his face. He caressed my body and whispered sexy things in my ear, calling me his dragon berry cupcake and his sweetheart. I enjoyed his voice. It was deep and luring and it sent a shiver down my spine when he spoke.

He kissed me for a few minutes more and then backed away slowly looking me in the eyes and smiling. He said he had enjoyed it and that sometime we should do it again. And, I mean hey, I enjoyed it too. It was weird to think about though... Everyone back at home has a boyfriend too. But, I can't exactly go back and confess that I have a dragon for a boyfriend from Dragon Land, am I right though.

A few seconds later, the others came out with the things for the picnic and came over to hand out things to carry. We went to the forest, and sat along the edge of the trees. We set up blankets and stuff and ate and hung out until night fall.

*Later that night*

"Are you guys ready to go to the club?" Zayn yelled excitedly. I was ready so I went out to the living room of Harry's lair. He was a very sophisticated dragon; he had very fancy furniture and his den was very clean. He wasn't a normal dragon. I met up with the other dragons in the kitchen and we left to go to Crystal Club.

 The Crystal Club was on the other side of Dragon Land, so it was about a twenty minute flight. The club resided inside a rad place called the Crystal Caves. And when the right music is played, and you smoke enough meth, the crystals inside the cave dance and glisten.

 We got there, and we danced the whole night away. I saw my brother dancing with Zayn and of course Niall danced with Louis (but he wasn't very happy about it). Me and Harry danced on the other side of the club, where the punch was. Liam just sat all grumpy pants in the front of the club and watched everyone else dance. He was always watching over people and never had as much fun as everyone else.

Harry put his hands all over me as the night went on and he kept drinking the punch. So, since the punch was spiked, he was drunker than a skunk. I only had a few glasses, but I did blow a few lines in the VIP room.

"Do you- do you want to, like, leave?" he stuttered at me, eyes half closed. "We could go to my place."

I thought about it and I kind of did, but then I looked at my watch. "Zoinks! It's late, I must go, I'm sorry Harry!" and with that, I kissed him on the cheek and went to get Tom from the large crowd. I was hit and wacked by too many tails to count, and was almost impaled by a few horns. But I reached Tom, and we went to go outside to go back home.

We were in the far back of the cave, near the DJ station, and I could almost see the exit, until images began to pop in front of my eyes. Butterflies, fairies and flying dragon beavers began to whisper to me. The colors in the room electrified and all I could see was a bright rainbow spread across my face. I reached out to hold something, and a unicorn came up behind me and swooped me into his arms. He whispered to me sweetly "Sweetheart you gotta wake up." He had a heavy country accent and then proceeded to pour blueberries and maple syrup on my now naked body. I began screaming and didn't stop until I heard my brother reciting the rhyme, and then we were home.